I have not heard of any new information or leaks. I do believe this will be a Sprint exclusive for the holiday season completely designed by HP. I also think it will be a super device with top specs to compete with the big boys. This is Just my opinion.
  2.    #3  
    Well, they better hurry up with this on Sprint:
    New 'iPhone 4S' might come to Sprint, T-Mobile - CNN.com
    That would be great minus the Sprint exclusivity.

Maybe some type of Veer counterpart for the other carriers will be announced soon as well.
    Looks like someone just put a case on an iPod touch and then took a grainy picture of it.
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Looks like someone just put a case on an iPod touch and then took a grainy picture of it.
    No, the screen's too big for that to be the case. The iPod Touch screen's not as tall, nor as close to the edges.
    more info in the coming months
    Stay tuned.
  8.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryAlan View Post
    Stay tuned.
    LOL, someone pretending to actually have inside info. nice!
    what I don't understand is why didn't they just release this phone with the pre 3 instead of the veer?
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Well, they better hurry up with this on Sprint:
    [url= 'iPhone 4S' might come to Sprint, T-Mobile - CNN.com[/url]

If true,this could be a problem for HPalm. Sprint and T-mobile are the only carriers left that don't have an Iphone.They could have made their mark.HPalm better get it together.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prethadd81 View Post
    what I don't understand is why didn't they just release this phone with the pre 3 instead of the veer?
    ^^^^Because that would make too much sense for HP, you would think the fact that they couldn't give the Pre 2's away fast enough and thats a much better phone then the Veer so exactly what they are thinking when releasing a phone that could easily be mistaken for a toy regardless of its actual capabilities is beyond me.
  12.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by prethadd81 View Post
    Agree 100%. They've completely mismanaged webos; it's weird.
  13.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmp10 View Post
    ^^^^Because that would make too much sense for HP, you would think the fact that they couldn't give the Pre 2's away fast enough and thats a much better phone then the Veer so exactly what they are thinking when releasing a phone that could easily be mistaken for a toy regardless of its actual capabilities is beyond me.
    [sarcasm]Yeah, but HP saw how successful the kin was and had to jump on board.[/sarcasm]