Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Wow... when did that happen? I was just there a day ago.
    Sad Palm is gone, I suppose it was necessary for the retail channel, I like the black graphics ( I get it, black for black veer)

why did it ask for username when I clicked on shop for Veer, hmmn?

HP site has $0 for 2 yr price
    $150 termination fee
    599.99 off contract
    Last edited by bluenote; 05/15/2011 at 12:15 AM.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Wow... when did that happen? I was just there a day ago.
    Today, I'm guessing at 12:00 PM eastern time.

I don't like HP's layout. It looks too cluttered for me and it runs really, really, really slow.
    HP's site has always bothered me. I think I could design a better one, and I am not a web designer.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    heres the classic if you want to compare:
    (they haven't changed canada'a site yet)

Palm Canada | Mobile Products for Consumers, Professionals, and Businesses
    Well, the new homepage looks fine, what you would expect from HP's current web design language.

But then once you click on "more info" for the Veer, which is a page actually on HP.com...

Who else thinks that page is a total train wreck? As you scroll down the page, you see different layers of the CSS stylesheet going on top of each other... And then the visuals look so ugly that I want to leave the site as fast as I want to leave some "Microsoft Frontpage first-time-learner's" first experimental webpage design.
    Wow. I do say it does look better.
    They've been slowly changing for a while now. I guess with the Veer launch they unveiled a more thorough makeover.
    I don't really care which theme they go for, but it's got to be consistent. Hp definitely needs more people in the palm unit, because they can't seem to get anything done properly.
    The website has more of a professional feeling to it. By that I mean "business like". Well, the homepage that is. The rest of the site appears to be mostly untouched.
    The HP site strikes me as what a teenager would consider professional looking. It's not. Palm's site... That was professional looking. The Veer page is a total disaster. My niece could do a better job.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Well, if someone is missing the Palm website, go there and cry:

Palm Brasil

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    ApocalypseCentral.net - the #1 HP Sucks, everything they do is wrong, and webOS is doomed Community!
    Just noticed this today, it was still Palm.com yesterday.

When you go to Palm.com, it actually redirects to Palm USA | Mobile Products for Consumers, Professionals, and Businesses.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    <<Threads Merged>>
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Just noticed this today, it was still Palm.com yesterday.

When you go to Palm.com, it actually redirects to Palm USA | Mobile Products for Consumers, Professionals, and Businesses.
    Still has the old (and far better looking) Palm content, however.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    HP's been working on the site. They fixed the bugs and now it looks far better. I still prefer Palm's site, but I'm okay with this one too.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums