• Good

5 62.50%
  • Bad

3 37.50%
  1.    #1  
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Considering HP said it wouldn’t start shipping on PCs till 2012, this news is not surprising.
  3.    #3  
    Ik but is would be cool thats what this post is about.
    (Plus I would buy it in a instant!)
    Last edited by 4r4qg; 05/09/2011 at 12:35 PM.

Pre|central Peacekeepers

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    They said they'll have a beta of it out byt the end of the year. I see no reason they can't make that available to these laptops at that point.

I don't like either poll choice. Why would anyone say it's "good" that these don't have webOS?
  5.    #5  
    Is it good or bad that they waited to put webOS on their laptops?

Pre|central Peacekeepers

Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 4r4qg View Post
    Is it good or bad that they waited to put webOS on their laptops?
    Ok. Considering the beta of webOS-on-PC isn't due for over half a year, it would almost assuredly be terrible right now, so I'll vote "good".
  7.    #7  
    webOS 3.0 isn't ready yet either (Im glad HP didn't rush it like BB did with QNX OS)

Pre|central Peacekeepers

Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    off topic, but did you read the review of the Veer that "This Is My Next" did. Ouch!
  9.    #9  
    yes i did. WOW (the veer is meant to upgrade the dumbphone people to the smartpone world.

Pre|central Peacekeepers

Tablet is all I want for WebOS. Wouldn't buy a laptop/netbook with WebOS.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty BK View Post
    off topic, but did you read the review of the Veer that "This Is My Next" did. Ouch!
    That is a horrible review. They rated it too low, because the reviewer preferred a bigger phone. He should have said that maybe it's too small for him, but if someone preferred a smaller phone, then this would be a great phone. There weren't enough points to give it such a low score.
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Tablet is all I want for WebOS. Wouldn't buy a laptop/netbook with WebOS.
    My understanding is that it will be a laptop/netbook running Windows, with webOS available as an application. I would definitely buy that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    My understanding is that it will be a laptop/netbook running Windows, with webOS available as an application. I would definitely buy that.
    Why wouldn't you simply install the webOS app on your current PC? No need to buy a new one. But then again, i'm not sure of the benefits once installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    That is a horrible review. They rated it too low, because the reviewer preferred a bigger phone. He should have said that maybe it's too small for him, but if someone preferred a smaller phone, then this would be a great phone. There weren't enough points to give it such a low score.
    I thought Joshua Topolsky was a webos supporter?