View Poll Results: Is this?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

    5 62.50%
  • Bad

    3 37.50%
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

    If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  2. #2  
    Considering HP said it wouldn’t start shipping on PCs till 2012, this news is not surprising.
  3.    #3  
    Ik but is would be cool thats what this post is about.
    (Plus I would buy it in a instant!)
    Last edited by 4r4qg; 05/09/2011 at 12:35 PM.
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

    If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  4. ahitz's Avatar
    Posts
    412 Posts
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    #4  
    They said they'll have a beta of it out byt the end of the year. I see no reason they can't make that available to these laptops at that point.

    I don't like either poll choice. Why would anyone say it's "good" that these don't have webOS?
  5.    #5  
    Is it good or bad that they waited to put webOS on their laptops?
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

    If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  6. ahitz's Avatar
    Posts
    412 Posts
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 4r4qg View Post
    Is it good or bad that they waited to put webOS on their laptops?
    Ok. Considering the beta of webOS-on-PC isn't due for over half a year, it would almost assuredly be terrible right now, so I'll vote "good".
  7.    #7  
    webOS 3.0 isn't ready yet either (Im glad HP didn't rush it like BB did with QNX OS)
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

    If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  8. mbk1487's Avatar
    Posts
    169 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #8  
    off topic, but did you read the review of the Veer that "This Is My Next" did. Ouch!
  9.    #9  
    yes i did. WOW (the veer is meant to upgrade the dumbphone people to the smartpone world.
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

    If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  10. #10  
    Tablet is all I want for WebOS. Wouldn't buy a laptop/netbook with WebOS.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty BK View Post
    off topic, but did you read the review of the Veer that "This Is My Next" did. Ouch!
    That is a horrible review. They rated it too low, because the reviewer preferred a bigger phone. He should have said that maybe it's too small for him, but if someone preferred a smaller phone, then this would be a great phone. There weren't enough points to give it such a low score.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Tablet is all I want for WebOS. Wouldn't buy a laptop/netbook with WebOS.
    My understanding is that it will be a laptop/netbook running Windows, with webOS available as an application. I would definitely buy that.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    My understanding is that it will be a laptop/netbook running Windows, with webOS available as an application. I would definitely buy that.
    Why wouldn't you simply install the webOS app on your current PC? No need to buy a new one. But then again, i'm not sure of the benefits once installed.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    That is a horrible review. They rated it too low, because the reviewer preferred a bigger phone. He should have said that maybe it's too small for him, but if someone preferred a smaller phone, then this would be a great phone. There weren't enough points to give it such a low score.
    I thought Joshua Topolsky was a webos supporter?

Posting Permissions