1.    #1  
    Here's the story:

I have set up my sprint pcs email account at their website. I can sign on and the new password works. I can receive email at the website but when I try to reply or send a new email I get the prompt: "Sorry, we have (a) temporary problem accessing your account." This temporary problem has been going on for a week.

On my treo, whenever someone sends me email, I get a tone alerting me to the new message. When I select "SMS" on the pda home menu, I see a list of alerts, typically: "NO Caller ID check your PCS Mail"

How can I access these emails on my Treo? When I go to the PCS Web home menu, and select "Messaging" all that comes up is a link to "Business Connect" when I select that the submenu choices include "Personal" and "Enterprise". Selecting "personal" brings up a sign-on page.When I type in my sprint id and password, it replies with "login incorrect, please try
    again."

So, why can't I send email from the sprint pcs website, and how do I access that messages that are coming to my treo?
    The web site is largely hosed. They hope to address the problems with the large system upgrade on Oct 25. You'll see a lot of glitches on it until then.

I use Eudora to get my SprintPCS mail (as well as mail from home and work). There are probably other ways, but this works for me.