1.    #1  
    With the announcement of the Veer's carrier and launch date, I think can we say that the dry spell is over.

Derek, you don't have to take up knitting now.
    I'm not calling off the voodoo rain dancer. 6 drops of water on a brick does not mean the drought is over. When it rains I'll send him home.
  3.    #3  
    Lol!
    Bonus points for proper use of the word "dearth."
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Quote Originally Posted by katefields View Post
    With the announcement of the Veer's carrier and launch date, I think can we say that the dry spell is over.

Derek, you don't have to take up knitting now.
    This is the first hit in a baseball game with 9 innings, were currently in inning 8. The veer might put us in extra innings. But after that no one knows.

I can get the Nexus S next week, sell it come late-summer and still pay what I would to upgrade to a new phone. I'm expanding my horizons.
    Yes, the "of something" part was implied. Would have been the same as saying, "The scarcity is over." Scarcity of what? Implied, and derived through context.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Dearth Vader has altered the webOS plan. Pray he does not alter it any further.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    This made my day.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    No, alter it more, alter it more! Give it more stuff!

......gaaaacck....!
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
  10.    #10  
    lol, and yesterday was Star Wars Day, too...

May the Fourth...