1.    #1  
    This is entirely speculation and theorizing, but I bet that just like with the Feb 9th Event, HP will put out an event in October of this year highlighting 3 new devices, one ready for Christmas, and then others March of 2012.

The three devices will be as follows:

1) The 7" WebOS Tablet talked about.

2) The Stingray 4" Slab superphone that got "leaked" on Precentral here.

3) A Pixi-successor device (candy bar form factor) that shares the same screen res as the Veer.

So they will go along with the "S,M,L" presentation again but with these new devices.

What do you guys think?
    Yes only make that ALL on Enyo.
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  3.    #3  
    well, considering that the Touchpad will ship with WebOS 3.0, HP has claimed the Veer, Pre2 and Pre3 will all get an upgrade to WebOS 3.0 with Enyo support, it would be pretty weird if the next gen of devices wouldn't ship with it.

It will probably be WebOS 3.5/4 by the time these next devices come out. Maybe expect some cool features like full hybrid app support as well as WebGL support in the SDK? All speculation though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    well, considering that the Touchpad will ship with WebOS 3.0, HP has claimed the Veer, Pre2 and Pre3 will all get an upgrade to WebOS 3.0 with Enyo support, it would be pretty weird if the next gen of devices wouldn't ship with it.
    ^^^^has claimed NOT CONFIRMED!
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Aside from killing some potential sales of your recently-launched devices, what would be the purpose of continuing to announce devices 4-6 months ahead of time?
    This. So they release new devices on June, and announce new and better device 4 months later, LOL.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Aside from killing some potential sales of your recently-launched devices, what would be the purpose of continuing to announce devices 4-6 months ahead of time?

Alright, well then if you want we can live in fairy tale land and say that HP will have an event December 11th and then all three devices will be available on Sprint, Verizon and At&t the next day.

While we are on this I would like a unicorn with a lightsaber as its horn for my birthday.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    Alright, well then if you want we can live in fairy tale land and say that HP will have an event December 11th and then all three devices will be available on Sprint, Verizon and At&t the next day.

While we are on this I would like a unicorn with a lightsaber as its horn for my birthday.
    Hey, if Apple can announce the iPad 2 in black and white, for AT&T, Verizon, and WiFi, and ship them off within the week, HP can manage it too.
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAngelOfElysium View Post
    Hey, if Apple can announce the iPad 2 in black and white, for AT&T, Verizon, and WiFi, and ship them off within the week, HP can manage it too.
    This has been my thinking all the time, if Apple can do all that, and release their gear so quickly what the heck is HP doing? Playing tiddly winks???