1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I think this is a well written and balanced look as to why webOS/Palm was purchased and what HP armed with webOS will be able to accomplish.

One line stood out to me:

"......this a could be opportunity, one that HP still has to fully realize – but it’s potential as a game changer for the industry and for HP is huge".

The entire article will be found at the supplied link.

Take care,

Jay

You Don’t Know HP ...Yet
    By Josh Greenbaum on April 26, 2011

You Don€™t Know HP€.Yet

It’s been a little more than a month since HP’s new CEO, Lo Apotheker, stood up in front of financial and industry analysts and laid bare his plans for the new HP he inherited from the muck and mire of Mark Hurd’s untimely departure. In that month the economy has continued its recovery, and HP’s stock price has failed to follow suit. Meanwhile, pundits have been decrying the new strategy, second guessing key appointments, continuing to speculate that HP wants to buy SAP, and otherwise conducting themselves as if Lo’s HP is doomed, new ideas and new leadership notwithstanding.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/27/2011 at 11:37 PM. Reason: fixed link
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Just like how the Pre was supposed to "turn things around" for Palm... /sigh
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Interesting article, thanks Jay. Funny, some people see the glass of water half empty, some see it half full....
    I think it is very telling and hopeful HP makes it happen. Sorli...
    I would just like to say that every article you post is prob the most interesting I read all day. How do keep updated on all this stuff?
    OK, I'm gonna say it...

"Rome wasn't built in a day."

I've almost Zen-like patience (tho 'tis wearing a bit thin).