1.    #1  
    From the article, see excerpt below.
    Other interesting points include the fact that:
    IT manages the tablets
    and;
    healthcare and salesforces are key users (laptops are brought to hotel rooms for heavy duty work while the tablets are taken out on salescalls. This makes alot of sense as one wants to be nimble when one is visiting people).

It will be interesting to see how the webOS phones come into the picture, given that they are the "fat middle."
    Perhaps the Veer gets taken out also on salescalls as one can step into another office and quickly take a call and the phone does not take up bulk. The Pre3 would be used for people who don't want to take the tablet with them or perhaps would be bundled with the Touchpad to the IT dept at an attractive price.

"WebOS has high interest within IT

Good does not track BlackBerry or Windows Phone 7 devices, as its management tool does not manage those devices; Windows Mobile and Symbian devices have fallen to negligible levels, and WebOS devices make a very small percentage of decices deployed. But Good is hearing increasing interest by IT in WebOS, as companies contemplate Hewlett-Packard's decision to make WebOS run on smartphones, tablets (later this year), and PCs (in 2012). Herema said that HP's existing relationships with IT help keep up interest in the WebOS platform."

Users rule in smartphone picks, but IT has a big hand in tablets | Mobile Technology - InfoWorld
    <<thread moved to 'news' forum>>

Thanks for the article! I have a great feeling we will be seeing more and more of this coming soon!
    i'm trying to influence my department, which hopefully might be able to influence the rest of IT @ my place of employment...one of the top ranked healthcare facilities in the country!

we'll see how far it goes, but I'm developing an app that will be very useful to us...and I already told my boss that I wouldn't make it for his ipad!
    Quote Originally Posted by pezman726 View Post
    I'm developing an app that will be very useful to us...and I already told my boss that I wouldn't make it for his ipad!
    Lol,time to give webOS exclusives like everybody has been doing with IOS,and Android.
    And that is exactly WHY iPhone and Android have been getting those exclusives: Dogfooding. This is great.