1.    #1  
    I have upgraded to GPRS 1.1 and I found out that the call history is hiden in the options menu. Why??? I personally think it is more convenient like it used to be out there with a short cut. Although you can have the 10 most recent calls in the dial pad, it's still not as good as the call history. Do you think that's an improvement ????????
  2. pkx
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    ...but have since gotten used to hitting (/)Y to access the history. Almost as easy.
    I agree that it was initially disconcerting, but I've goitten use to it as well.

Quick query.. you say: "you can have the 10 most recent calls in the dial pad" - how???
    Go to the keypad and scroll down wit the jog dial will display the last 10 calls with each down scroll click....
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    Go to the keypad and scroll down wit the jog dial will display the last 10 calls with each down scroll click....
    But that would be only the last ten calls dialled. Also all you would have is the numbers dialled and not the details of those ten calls.
    Global Posts
    384 Global Posts
    I have to admit, I really don't use call history for anything other than getting an overall picture of my recent calls on occasion, so I'm not so upset that it's no longer a part of the phone display rotation. Saves me a step when I need to get back to the main speed dial page.

That being said, it would have been nice if they could have incorporated a system like DateBk5's, where you have all the views possible listed down there, but then you can set in preferences which ones you want to have affected by pressing the phone button repeatedly.

That would make everyone happy, I would think.

Food for thought for version 1.2.
    mrjoec
    www.joecieplinski.com