1.    #1  
    Have to say I'm prejudiced up front - but I love my Treo 90. I've had it for 2 months - runs great (and long); it's the smallest and lightest PDA I've ever used.

I added RecoEcho to it, and the onscreen recognition is better than any Palm/Sony/Handspring I've used before. That got me to thinking - why not eliminate the keyboard, bundle RechEcho, and make the thing even smaller. Maybe it just can't shrink anymore - if that's the case, go full screen and forget the virtual graffiti programming - just write on screen.
    You make a good point. It's interesting because I just got finished reading this thread with folks singing the praises of the keyboard. I guess it depends on your background. I, like you prefer graffiti, although with correcthack and the like, I could see myself gravitating towards keyboard use in the future.

I guess what I am saying is in the words of the late Billy Martin: "I feel strongly both ways"!

Craig
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    I agree. I use NewPen and can write directly on the screen and with PowerJog, I find I am using the keyboard less and less.

So, how small? For me, the size of the screen would be perfect
    Kinda sounds simlar to that credit-card sized PDA that was sold a while ago. Except this vaporware device allows input. As long as we're dreaming, you know a watch with a Bluetooth connection to your PDA would be cool. It would display urgent things, like alerts, but nothing else.
    You have, of course, seen the Fossil FX2001, which synchs with a PDA via InfraRed?

http://www.fossil.com/Product/Produc...=FX2001&Color=
    Originally posted by Bbonnn
    You have, of course, seen the Fossil FX2001, which synchs with a PDA via InfraRed?

http://www.fossil.com/Product/Produc...=FX2001&Color=
    Yeah, but I was thinking of something that has real-time contact with the device. With a Treo, for instance, it would tell you who is calling. The watch would be an extension of the PDA, not a seperate device that is synced at given times.
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by nzmoko
    I agree. I use NewPen and can write directly on the screen and with PowerJog, I find I am using the keyboard less and less.

So, how small? For me, the size of the screen would be perfect
    How do you use Powerjog with the Treo 90? I thoght it only worked with jog dials?