1.    #1  
    Hi!

Is there a way to watch vevo's videos on a Palm Pre-??
    Because I always get an error message when I try to watch a video that is on Vevo and I can't find an app or a patch that resolve the problem.

Thanks for your help!
  2. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    if you have 2.0 and flash, you can view it in flash in the browser. might be slow though
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply, but I have a palm pre minus and I don't have 2.0

- Vince
    I dont know if all but alot of the VEVO videos are on youtube, are they available to view on a mobile?
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
  5.    #5  
    no, when we click on a video that is from Vevo on youtube i get an error message telling me there was error when opening the video.
    The exact message (in French) is: "ERREUR: Une erreur est survenue pendant la lecture du fichier"
    So I can't view them on my Pre
    Vevo puts its videos on Youtube for free to users, in exchange for advertising dollars from the ads on the video page and in the video itself. As such, it blocks both embedding and watching a video on mobile. In order to watch them, you need a special Vevo app like they have on iOS and Android.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  7. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    there is one very convoluted way. there are some websites that if you give them a youtube url, they will give you a direct download link (keepvid.com, savevid.com). You might need the browser patch that lets you stream media files though.