1.    #1  
    Your thoughts on today's post and what it means?

I did post this on the page, so any ideas on how it could work feel free to share:

"it would be neat if they had some USB drive toy that would sit on your desk. You would use the concept of touch to share, but not touch.. you lay it on whatever the toy looks like.. maybe just a pad or something.

It would then register that you're looking to boot webOS in a window. Your profile, everything loads instant as is on the phone (even if you have something opened, a game for example, it would appear live time).

Think of this idea as a real time sync.

I think that would be pretty cool, useful.

If you had to pound out a huge email you could just use it as is like that."
    Last edited by kjb86; 04/07/2011 at 03:25 PM.
    Interesting idea and maybe what they are planning. I'd also like to see new Touchstone sensing storage or USB thumb access on Desktops that can be interfaced as extra storage on webOS devices. Would require and interface like Bluetooth or otherwise, but would allow extending devices and accessing remote media like music and pictures. Sorli...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    Interesting idea and maybe what they are planning. I'd also like to see new Touchstone sensing storage or USB thumb access on Desktops that can be interfaced as extra storage on webOS devices. Would require and interface like Bluetooth or otherwise, but would allow extending devices and accessing remote media like music and pictures. Sorli...
    hmm ya that's an interesting idea as well.

I guess there are quite a few areas in which HP can take this. What's possible? not quite sure since i'm no computer software engineer, but it will be interesting to see.