Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Wouldn't that be "sumpin' ".....
    Maybe they are getting it ready for the 4Gs.
    Quote Originally Posted by runsweetlew View Post
    Maybe they are getting it ready for the 4Gs.
    That makes me think of the iPhone 4 vs EVO 4G video on youtube. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    to generate some sales of the pre 2, 3, and veer.

because every company works on future products without announcing them. That's why its a leak.

and because its not ready.
    Thats kind of funny because they announced both Veer and Pre 3 before releasing Pre 2 {in the states}.

Also, they could make the same device and release it in multiple form factors, and thats likely what we see here. A single core 1.4 GHZ Snapdragon, 512mb of ram and everything the same as the Pre 3 (besides keyboard and screen, of course) You know, much like Galaxy Pro Series from Samsung.

Doing so would also increase your sales of the one product you did research on, and increase your profits. So why not announce this phone with the TouchPad? One, TouchPad was the star of that show. Two -- and this is most important -- they probably weren't ready to show this phone. I still think this is a Sprint phone we are seeing here. For all we know Sprint turned down the Pre 3 and said "Make us a slab". Then HP said, "Well we were going to do that actually ..." and there ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by astraith View Post
    I still think this is a Sprint phone we are seeing here. For all we know Sprint turned down the Pre 3 and said "Make us a slab". Then HP said, "Well we were going to do that actually ..." and there ya go.

Of everything being said. This is the more likely scenario. And I'm all for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mech1164 View Post
    Of everything being said. This is the more likely scenario. And I'm all for it.
    Thanks!
    Maybe because then they could finally do what they said they wanted to do, which is ship within weeks of announcing it.

If its not ready to ship, then it won't be announced?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12