1.    #1  
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Hi, thanks you stole my thunder, I was just about to post this as well.

take care and THANK YOU!

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi, thanks you stole my thunder, I was just about to post this as well.

take care and THANK YOU!

Jay
    Jay;

Im so sorry... I actually sent the link to PC here in the "tips" section hours before, but they didn't even put it on the cover page of the web site - maybe because Engadget competes with TiPb - who knows?

By the time I posted this, I didnt realize someone else posted it in the WebOS general chat forum before me - then I felt twice as bad!

Keep doing what you do - we all appreciate it.

"The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

I am sure that everyone at HP Palm will be waiting to hear what new directions they will be taking as well. You know that there has to be a team of PRPRPR $people$ $ready$ $to$ $clean$ $up$ $any$ $time$ $Rubinstein$ $talks$.

They say that working for Jon Rubinstein is like working for Michael Scott on the Office.

What random things do you think Jon will say this time?
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    I am sure that everyone at HP Palm will be waiting to hear what new directions they will be taking as well. You know that there has to be a team of PRPRPR $people$ $ready$ $to$ $clean$ $up$ $any$ $time$ $Rubinstein$ $talks$.

They say that working for Jon Rubinstein is like working for Michael Scott on the Office.

What random things do you think Jon will say this time?

Is it necessary to have people clean up after you when most of your statements consist of "stay tuned" & "in the coming months"? Maybe this time around it'll be "in the coming weeks".

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    People talk about 2012 being the end of the world, Rubinstein announcing an actual date is a better sign of the apocalypse.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Has Rubinstein EVER said anything useful at any interview? I wonder why he even agrees to these interviews. I always watch with hope that he will have something interesting to say but he always seems to be in so much pain when he's trying to answer questions he just can't answer (for business reasons). I always end up being so frustrated after watching him get interviewed. Engadget had a shot at him after the 2/9 event and that was equally worthless. What could possibly be different this time?
    Kilroy was here.
    i'm so desperate for webos new product development. i'll take whatever i can - including interviews.
    I love RUBY!!! Definitely gana watch live stream!!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    I love RUBY!!! Definitely gana watch live stream!!
    I'm looking forward to it as well, Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by kilroy View Post
    Has Rubinstein EVER said anything useful at any interview? I wonder why he even agrees to these interviews. I always watch with hope that he will have something interesting to say but he always seems to be in so much pain when he's trying to answer questions he just can't answer (for business reasons). I always end up being so frustrated after watching him get interviewed. Engadget had a shot at him after the 2/9 event and that was equally worthless. What could possibly be different this time?
    I love his interviews.

I really liked him on the Engadget show. Also, If you ever see an interview packed with answers like "we can't comment on that." Then that's a bad interviewer. Josh knows what Jon can, and can't discuss, now he can keep asking him the stuff he won't tell us, or ask interesting non-secret but behind the scenes questions. Ask him what he does on a day to day basis. Ask him how many people are doing what on a typical day. How many people working on software, how many on hardware, how many management, stuff like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    I love his interviews.

I really liked him on the Engadget show. Also, If you ever see an interview packed with answers like "we can't comment on that." Then that's a bad interviewer. Josh knows what Jon can, and can't discuss, now he can keep asking him the stuff he won't tell us, or ask interesting non-secret but behind the scenes questions. Ask him what he does on a day to day basis. Ask him how many people are doing what on a typical day. How many people working on software, how many on hardware, how many management, stuff like that.
    That's a great point. I think people expect product announcements out of interviews and most of the time that's not the purpose. Sure, every now and then an exec will use an interview as a way to announce a release date or something along those lines, but most of the time it is to gather other information.
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    I love his interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    That's a great point. I think people expect product announcements out of interviews and most of the time that's not the purpose. Sure, every now and then an exec will use an interview as a way to announce a release date or something along those lines, but most of the time it is to gather other information.
    Agreed. I just love his interviews because he lets us know what he is thinking and what he has to go through to accomplish it. I really liked the Engadget interview after the Feb 9th Event because Ruby and the other HP excs let us know better than what they could have sanely talked about on stage and have the general media understand. I like hearing about different companies visions of the future and how they are incorporating that into their products. I think that HP's approach is the best and I will be rooting them along as they attempt the marathon.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne