Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Planned availability this summer" . June, July or August?
    he's gonna pulled out another pre from his pocket. The pre 4. Available in the coming months after the coming months.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    We're not going to learn anything new from this. Sprint's involvement means nothing; as others have mentioned, the Engadget Show is always Sprint-sponsored. Josh will definitely ask some tough questions, as he's an excellent journalist -- but Ruby is slippery by necessity, so I think this will be entertaining rather than informative.

Maybe we'll see a Pre3 with more polished software.

I usually wouldn't reply to a thread like this, as I'm from New York and generally hate anything that comes out of Florida. But now I wish I was -- oh wait, no. Still happy not to be in Florida.
    I come out of Pittsburgh but live in Florida, and I wish more of your ex neighbors felt that way about living here

Hopefully webOS will be flying on whatever device they show. The veer was absolutely delightful to watch in demos on Feb 9th. IF they can pull that off with the touch pad sunny days will be ahead.
    Oh believe me - they come up here to New England to watch the leaves change and I can't stand them either.

Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen on the Show! I predict he'll have one of each of the new devices on him.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Has anyone actually gone to one of these Engadget events? If so how early do you have to get there to get tickets to the show? I'm seriously considering going to this event.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeusEx View Post
    Has anyone actually gone to one of these Engadget events? If so how early do you have to get there to get tickets to the show? I'm seriously considering going to this event.

I've been to most of the shows, and it varies by whoever the guest for the show is. The more popular the guest, the earlier you need to be there. I'm not sure how many people will turn out for this show, but in most cases getting there at least an hour early will get you a ticket.

The only exceptions were when they had Steve Ballmer, and most recently Steve Wozniak as guests. For both shows most people got there hours early, and an hour before would not have been early enough. I don't know if people will be as eager to see Ruby as they were about Ballmer & Woz; but being the webOS enthusiast that I am, I'll probably be there like 1.5 - 2 hours early just to make sure I get a good seat. I'm looking forward to this show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    Huzah! Title says it all and I am titillated. The Samsung 9 series (which is by far the worst name ever) looks extra bad *** and will also be featured. I generally do not like anything about New York since I live in south Florida, but now I wish I was there!
    As long as you are editing title for his full name, i think it is spelled Jon (not John)
  8.    #28  
    HP just gave the Engadget show a big bear hug. "(someone will be walking away with a brand new HP Envy 14 notebook)"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12