1.    #1  
    I'm looking to buy a palm back-up phone. Not sure which one to get? I want to keep a phone around in case I need to make a claim or something on my pre or for whatever reason I need a different phone. Now I was thinking a Centro 690 with PalmOS or a Pixi with WebOS? Which do you guys think would be the better back up phone? Or any other suggestion on a Palm phone for back-up? Thanks in advance for all the suggestions.

Anthony
    Seeing that you're on sprint, there's not much of a choice. The only option you shouldn't go for is the pixi. I'm not sure about the other Palm phones besides the pre but the pixi is not worth over 50$. I'd get a pre or a pre 2 if I was on verizon or AT&T.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTAFan9999 View Post
    Seeing that you're on sprint, there's not much of a choice. The only option you shouldn't go for is the pixi. I'm not sure about the other Palm phones besides the pre but the pixi is not worth over 50$. I'd get a pre or a pre 2 if I was on verizon or AT&T.
    Pixi's been a great little phone for me. While I'm ready to move up in the smartphone world, I've been happy with it and think it would be a great "back up" for you. Sad about the lack of wifi, but I suppose I haven't really found it necessary.