1.    #1  
    One of the things that I have found to be my least favorite of the Pre is the power button placement. I'm not sure where it is on the Pre 3, but the Pre's power button is on the top right corner (so the phone could be held in the left hand, thus allowing the index finger to naturally rest near it). But for those of us who prefer to use the phone one-handed for most non-typing tasks, it's a bit of a juggling act to turn the phone on. I pull it out of my purse with my right hand, then have to juggle it sideways to get at the button with my crooked thumb. Just not very comfortable.

Moving it to just above where the USB port is would be ideal, I think. That way you could hit it with either your right thumb or left index finger.

Anyway, that's all. Just a bit of rambling.
    I'm a weirdo because I've always held my phones in my left hand - even though I'm right-handed. So the Pre's power button is perfect for me!

But truth be told, unless it's somewhere really stupid, the power button's location is not what I base my purchases on.