Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Get out of the bad press!
    H-P CEO Apotheker Broke Rules Nominating New Board Members - ISS - WSJ.com

Edit: I am not sure how bad this is for them but I'd like to hear some good press from my favorite global business unit
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Oops! Oh well, corporate shenanigans is a prerequisite for the position of CEO at HP.
    Apparently Leo named (influenced) some old friend and customers SAP have. SAP was Leo last job as CEO as well.

Some shareholders donīt agree with that . According to them Leo broke HP rules .

HP is used to have impartial board of directors , in order to make indepent thoughts about how the company is doing things.

Leo by the other way maybe thought is better for him not to have some people in , who will always shout him about his CEO performance.

I donīt know if this "HP rules" are written on paper and if Leo signed up it.
    world-shattering news right there.

What I'd like to know is whether there's anything illegal in Elop leaving Microsoft, joining Nokia, kicking Nokia's software projects to the curb, licensing Microsoft's software, and hiring a bunch of other Microsoft employees. Did Microsoft want to buy Nokia but not want to pay the price? Because the effect is very nearly the same.