1.    #1  
    Having a 4g watch to spread it's data to all of you gadgets is a really cool solution with one obvious problem. Unless there is a mini nuke in the watch there is no way it would last, but it will happen. I would love to pay one data sub for my watch and have my phone/tab/life connected by it. The problem with using a phone or a tab as your hot spot is that you do nt always have them with you. A watch on the other hand... Pun intended
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    ...The problem with using a phone or a tab as your hot spot is that you do nt always have them with you. A watch on the other hand... Pun intended
    Actually, I have my phone with me all the time. I used to wear watches but not anymore. Watches are so 90's. But I understand what you mean by having one data device that connects all other devices. That would be what we do now with phones. At least that's how I use my phone. I have two batteries with me at all times...
    Anyone had a look on Tech Specs | i'm Watch ?
    Even though WebOS is not listed in compatible os list, it seems that the way the watch connects to the phone is very similar of the touchpad...
    Watches are so 90's.
    Hey! What is the problem with us, from 90's?

I like watches... always give the hour, after the 3G connection drink all my battery...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  5. JKM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayenberg View Post
    Anyone had a look on Tech Specs | i'm Watch ?...
    Standby with Bluetooth only (up to) 24 hours? And without Bluetooth 48?
    That means you'll have to charge it every day?
    No thanks. What a waste of energy...
    Now that Metaview has made an app for the Sony Ericsson MBW-150, that's my plan, smartphone, not quite dumb watch. I don't need internet on my phone, but it will be nice to see who's calling or texting me.