1.    #1  
    I have just had to call the Handspring UK support desk for help on why my GPRS patch won't install.

Upon the phone being picked up at the other end, the only message being give is " For details on the Tri-Treo project press 3 "

Is this the magical new Tri-Band Treo (if one exists?)

Incidentally, the voice message is obviously an error because the options you actually need to get to a tech support agent (options 1 & 2) are only given if you dont press a key on your phonepad for a while....Does this mean that we are not supposed to know about it yet?
    Last edited by Gizzer; 10/03/2002 at 10:22 AM.
    CALL AND PRESS THREE! take a look, if its nothing, let us know...cause youve gotten my hopes up!
    Originally posted by Gizzer
    I have just had to call the Handspring UK support desk for help on why my GPRS patch won't install.

Upon the phone being picked up at the other end, the only message being give is " For details on the Tri-Treo project press 3 "

Is this the magical new Tri-Band Treo (if one exists?)

Incidentally, the voice message is obviously an error because the options you actually need to get to a tech support agent (options 1 & 2) are only given if you dont press a key on your phonepad for a while....Does this mean that we are not supposed to know about it yet?
    hmmm it is actually try treo at www.trytreo.com
    "Tri" versus "Try"

See why the English language is so confusing...
    "When I am Empress...Heads will roll!"
    Queen of Parts
    sadly it's only valid in the EU
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Originally posted by miradu
    sadly it's only valid in the EU
    you guys get the cheaper units, we get to live of the promo's