I've only got 3MB left free

My biggest app is Vidigo - over 2MB!
    12megs.
    Originally posted by bigmdime
    I've only got 3MB left free

My biggest app is Vidigo - over 2MB!
    3MB as well.
    8mb left for me!
    "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes" Rom 1:16
    Less than 1.5MB free for me. Tome Raider/IMDb file is almost 7.5MB alone...
    3 here...
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    I have 5Megs left, but that's only because my computer is now running in a crippled state and I can't run Hotsync or run Palm Desktop to install more things...but my new computer should be arriving (in parts) on Mon. so I can start building...anyone wanna hear the specs???
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
    Originally posted by tantousha
    I have 5Megs left, but that's only because my computer is now running in a crippled state and I can't run Hotsync or run Palm Desktop to install more things...but my new computer should be arriving (in parts) on Mon. so I can start building...anyone wanna hear the specs???
    Alex.
    Not to jinx you,but this is the worst time for a hard reset. :-(
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I've tried lotsa apps and only a few have made the cut so I still have 11MB free.
    Got 8mb free. Docs2Go is my biggest app. Probably would have less space but I tend to junk apps after about a week if they are not truely useful.
    Does this message set implies that a new storage media will be available for TREO?
    AnthonyLam
    Big uses
    Vindigo 2-3MB depending on whether I have an extra city
    AvantGo 1+ MB
    Pictures of my family 1 MB
    I'm running out of memory, but I delete some Apps. and come up with 2MB....
    The most disadvantage of the Treos is the Memory Limitation...
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    Not to jinx you,but this is the worst time for a hard reset. :-(
    I know but luckily I have a Treo 90 with a 64Mb SD card and BackupBuddyVFS...I'm ready for anything...but I do want my new computer...
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
    Originally posted by tantousha

I know but luckily I have a Treo 90 with a 64Mb SD card and BackupBuddyVFS...I'm ready for anything...but I do want my new computer...
    Smart! I was without a computer for a month. And actually I decided to wait a few more days before getting my computer out of storage. Of course during those days I had to hard reset. I got most all my data back.