Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    I've only got 3MB left free

    My biggest app is Vidigo - over 2MB!
  2. #2  
    Originally posted by bigmdime
    I've only got 3MB left free

    My biggest app is Vidigo - over 2MB!
    12megs.
  3. #3  
    Originally posted by bigmdime
    I've only got 3MB left free

    My biggest app is Vidigo - over 2MB!
    3MB as well.
  4. #4  
    8mb left for me!
    "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes" Rom 1:16
  5. #5  
    Less than 1.5MB free for me. Tome Raider/IMDb file is almost 7.5MB alone...
  6. #6  
    3 here...
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

    Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
  7. #7  
    I have 5Megs left, but that's only because my computer is now running in a crippled state and I can't run Hotsync or run Palm Desktop to install more things...but my new computer should be arriving (in parts) on Mon. so I can start building...anyone wanna hear the specs???
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
  8. #8  
    Originally posted by tantousha
    I have 5Megs left, but that's only because my computer is now running in a crippled state and I can't run Hotsync or run Palm Desktop to install more things...but my new computer should be arriving (in parts) on Mon. so I can start building...anyone wanna hear the specs???
    Alex.
    Not to jinx you,but this is the worst time for a hard reset. :-(
  9. jeeter's Avatar
    Posts
    274 Posts
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    #9  
    I've tried lotsa apps and only a few have made the cut so I still have 11MB free.
  10. #10  
    Got 8mb free. Docs2Go is my biggest app. Probably would have less space but I tend to junk apps after about a week if they are not truely useful.
  11. #11  
    Does this message set implies that a new storage media will be available for TREO?
    AnthonyLam
  12. #12  
    Big uses
    Vindigo 2-3MB depending on whether I have an extra city
    AvantGo 1+ MB
    Pictures of my family 1 MB
  13. #13  
    I'm running out of memory, but I delete some Apps. and come up with 2MB....
    The most disadvantage of the Treos is the Memory Limitation...
  14. #14  
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    Not to jinx you,but this is the worst time for a hard reset. :-(
    I know but luckily I have a Treo 90 with a 64Mb SD card and BackupBuddyVFS...I'm ready for anything...but I do want my new computer...
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
  15. #15  
    Originally posted by tantousha


    I know but luckily I have a Treo 90 with a 64Mb SD card and BackupBuddyVFS...I'm ready for anything...but I do want my new computer...
    Smart! I was without a computer for a month. And actually I decided to wait a few more days before getting my computer out of storage. Of course during those days I had to hard reset. I got most all my data back.

Posting Permissions