Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    <threads merged>
    I only want a clear printout, thats it from my side.
    Has HP addressed this "make things right" issue at all since their initial February presentation? At the very least, have they reiterated that they haven't forgotten this promise? I've web-searched for recent news of this but have found nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by RossPatterson View Post
    And now I read that the Veer has a faster version of the Pixi processor, and that all Pixi-supported apps in the App Catalog will automatically work on the Veer, so I'm believing the "can't" part even less than I ever did.
    Veer is running on a completely different and MUCH faster processor than the Pixi. Where did you read it was a faster version of the same processor?

Also, how do you figure that a new device's backward compatibility (caused by the same screen resolution) is indicative of the old device running the same OS version? Cause my new computer with windows 7 can run my old Win95 software just fine in compatibility mode and yet I'm not so optimistic about my 90mhz Pentium running windows 7.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zeedale View Post
    Has HP addressed this "make things right" issue at all since their initial February presentation?
    I don't think so. It's been 94 days since (a pathetically long amount of time).
    "Visits? Well that would indicate visitors."
    "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
    well, I think we should give HP more time until at least the official Pre 3 launch.
    Remember when HP/Palm said they'd make things right for Sprint owners? What happened to that? Anyone have any leaks/inside info on whether that was complete bs or what might be happening (and when)?
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Remember when HP/Palm said they'd make things right for Sprint owners? What happened to that? Anyone have any leaks/inside info on whether that was complete bs or what might be happening (and when)?
    And Bell. And Verizon Pre/Pixi Plus. And AT&T Pre/Pixi Plus. And O2 Classic Pres. And Telcel.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I am usually optimistic, but after today's leak about the pre 3 coming to Verizon & AT&T, with no mention of Sprint, I will take that "make things right" offer with a grain of salt.

As for me, I've made things right for myself by getting a FrankenPre 2.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    I am going to make things right with my new iPhone 5 in the fall on sprint!
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Make things right is pretty ambiguous
    I think I am done. I am typing this from my ipad2 I will probably get a nexus 4g or something... Sorry hp I just wish u gve sprint users a straight answer
    I'm making thing a whole lot better on the 24th when i get Evo3D. What ever the case i will stick with Sprint. I was optimistic that HP will make things better for us legacy users but as time went on it was obvious it was never gonna happen. 2+years on pre minus
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    I'm making thing a whole lot better on the 24th when i get Evo3D. What ever the case i will stick with Sprint. I was optimistic that HP will make things better for us legacy users but as time went on it was obvious it was never gonna happen. 2+years on pre minus
    i was planning on getting the 3D to replace my EVO but early reviews are saying battery life is bad....so I am going to wait.
    Making things right looks to be another false promise to tack onto the HP/Palm history.
    Galaxy S2 ftw. cant wait for that thing.
    "somebody once said they'll try and make things right, so I expect free stuff or I'm out!"

bye-bye! But don't expect any free stuff from HTC when your freshly bought phone never gets updated to Android 2.4
    But at the same time... relax guys. It's just an anonymous tipster.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    They never said that to make things right you would be staying on Sprint. On top of this they never said when the "making things right" would come. A
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    unless pre3 has video chat to pc via 3g/4g. i will not buy it untill hp gets honest.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast