1.    #1  
    Has anyone thought about how cool headphones (not the in box headphones that come with the phones) made by (hp) palm would be? if a headphone had even "good" sound quality but, had palm pebble-ish design, they would be, well, like, really cool.

i realize this is unlikely for many reasons (the biggest being HP <3 Beats) but, that makes me wonder why HP doesn't have their own headphones.

sorry, this post isn't very coherent, but, in conclusion; Palm Style Headphones would be legit.
    [insert witty signature about how battery pulls solve everything..]

Twitter
    If they sold Beats-powered earbuds that matched the styling of the webOS phone with an inline mic and controls for webOS specifically, I'd jump on that faster than a fat kid on cake, even if they cost Beats money.
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    If they sold Beats-powered earbuds that matched the styling of the webOS phone with an inline mic and controls for webOS specifically, I'd jump on that faster than a fat kid on cake, even if they cost Beats money.
    I'll be very disappointed if they ship the TouchPad with Beats branding and don't include Beats branded earbuds (if they include earbuds at all).

For the Veer and Pre 3, I doubt we'll see anything other than the standard (there's no Beats branding on those after all.)
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    I would love having Beats earbuds with the Touchpad. I see people walking around with Beats earbuds and those things look very nice, and integrating with the Beats technology on the Touchpad will probably make them sound very nice as well.
    If they LOOK like standard Beats headphones (those garish colors), I'll pass, thanks.
    I am hard-pressed to argue that if HP put the time and effort into it they couldn't do something cool like that.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    If they LOOK like standard Beats headphones (those garish colors), I'll pass, thanks.
    To each their own. I personally think they look very cool.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums