Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 59
  1.    #1  
    Ok, most people in the world work off a "monkey see monkey do" mentality. "if I see one one important with it, I want it". Seeing Dr Dre with some webos devices in his video was a smart idea by hp imo.

    Now lets have fun with it. This is just for fun. Name some famous people you feel hp/palm should give a webos device to because they have an influence in the media.

    Remember this is just for fun.
  2. #2  
    I don't know about people, but I would LOVE to see a webOS-sponsored race car in the American Le Mans Series (American Le Mans Series presented by Tequila Patron 2011). HUGE turnouts to races, and not people who have never used a computer or smartphone (like NASCAR fans :P).
  3. #3  
    oprah!


    Edit:

    Eminem, he seems to be popular figure too.
    Sprint Love
  4. #4  
    Stephen Fry is the obvious one in the UK. He was one of the first celebs onboard the Twitter train and is a massive Apple fan.

    He's not as bright as people think by the way.
    Stephen Fry explains how GPS and the Internet work • The Register
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    oprah!


    Edit:

    Eminem, he seems to be popular figure too.
    Oprah should give her audience Touchpads for an Oprah moment. Then everyone women will want one.
  6. #6  
    I'm famous!!! Give me a phone and pad!!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  7. #7  
    JBieber.
    [insert witty signature about how battery pulls solve everything..]

    Twitter
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by TayTaBBBB View Post
    JBieber.
    Give him a Pre....I'm buying an iPhone sorry

    I know he's (ahem) Canadian and all....but you can have him.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Give him a Pre....I'm buying an iPhone sorry

    I know he's (ahem) Canadian and all....but you can have him.
    rofl! jay z should get a touch pad and there should be a commercial of him using it in his bugatti veyron... I WANT THAT CAR!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    Stephen Fry is the obvious one in the UK. He was one of the first celebs onboard the Twitter train and is a massive Apple fan.

    He's not as bright as people think by the way.
    Stephen Fry explains how GPS and the Internet work • The Register
    He was the person I was thinking of too!
  11. sj4231#AC's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #11  
    Steven Jobs....most definitely!
  12. #12  
    ME, ltm
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by sj4231 View Post
    Steven Jobs....most definitely!
    lol we want to promote webos not shut down ios.
  14. sj4231#AC's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #14  
    Palm doesn't need Steven Jobs for that; they been doing a pretty good job themselves!

    How about (dare I say this):

    Lady Gaga
    Aaron Rodgers
    & a tie between Taylor Swift & Kayne West

  15. #15  
    The Divinyls.
    I see pandas.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by TayTaBBBB View Post
    JBieber.
    he'd be the perfect person to give a veer to.

    Kim Kardashian is pretty popular now-a-days.

    and since Carmelo Anthony just got traded to the NY Knicks, i dont think it would be a bad idea to give him some products too.
  17.    #17  
    Peter Griffin!
  18. #18  
    Everyone on Aftermath Records will be REQUIRED to use HP mobile products exclusively. Not only that, they'll have to mention them in their songs. Watch!
  19. #19  
    Veer: Paris Hilton
    Pre3: Donald Trump
    Veer: Everyone on Teen Nick and Disney
    Pre3: All CSI show leads, All Lawyers on major shows, etc.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Veer: Paris Hilton
    Pre3: Donald Trump
    Veer: Everyone on Teen Nick and Disney
    Pre3: All CSI show leads, All Lawyers on major shows, etc.
    Although that may work... PLEASE NO.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions