1.    #1  
    could it be possible that these 2 announcements could possibly coincide with each other? i kno others hoped for the announcement sprint help before HP's think beyond event to somehow give a glimmer of hope, but is it possible that they could be announcing a new HP device this thurs, after the product announcement HP will make towards the asian marketplace tomorrow, 2/23? i kno just more optimism, but one can hope...
    no
  3. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    No - it's a WP7.
    ...or it could be a completely new phone, never announced by HP, that meets all the dreams and wishes of everyone.

After all, they might have forgotten to mention it at the 9 Feb event.
    The Sprint announcment is a Windows phone from what I hear.
    yup check engagdet it will be called htc Arrive WP7 htc pro 7 renamed. They state its supposed to be released tomarrow as well we'll see.
    What's that? Announce a phone and then release it shortly thereafter? What language is this!?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKell View Post
    What's that? Announce a phone and then release it shortly thereafter? What language is this!?
    It can't be done - it's impossible. No wonder HTC is failing so badly in this business.

And as memory serves, HTC was a lowly little tech company when mighty Palm came along and graciously offered them the production of the Amazing Treo! How times change in this industry.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    No - it's a WP7.
    Most definitely a WP7 device. Go to Sprint | Coming Soon. That will be the name of the phone. It will be announced tomorrow. Guaranteed or your webOS 2.0 update back. Oh...yeah. Never mind.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    this is what sprint shouldve done with HP, they should've worked something out with HP and released the Pre3 the day after their event