1.    #1  
    Bears and Robots and... oh, my! ... not another webOS video!

Yep, whether the community needed another video or not I made this and posted it to YouTube. It's been up since Thursday of last week (the 17th), but I am just getting around to posting the link here:
    WebOS Worries: Middle Ground
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUkj5xFIRkA

HP Palm announced some really great stuff at their Think Beyond event on February 9th, but something was still rotten in San Francisco.

jonnybryce vented his anger via Xtranormal.com's Text-To-Movie video maker. , claimed that those who felt hurt by webOS 2.0 not coming to older devices, as had been promised, were simply whining.

I'm not a whiner or an apologist. In my video I'm just hoping for the middle ground.

NSFW WARNING: Depending on your work environment, this video may not be safe for work. It's just two bad words, so it's not too bad.

I made this with Xtranormal.com's more advanced desktop software, State, whereas the Bears and Robots videos used Xtranormal's limited, Flash-based Text-To-Movie video maker.

I had wanted this to come out the Monday following the event, but my typically poor estimation skills and having to learn the State animation software pushed me back several days.
  2.    #2  
    My video now has 132 views on YouTube. That is still almost nothing, I know, but it means a little something to me. For those that have viewed the video, thank you.

A NOTE TO MODS: Yes, this is a "bump" post, but I promise to only do this twice more: once on Wednesday and once more on Thursday. After then, I will only respond to comments, if any, and, possibly, post milestones (200 views, etc.), if I reach any.
    I liked it, it summed up my sentiments exactly.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you. Assuming you are also sapient75 on YouTube, when did you buy your Epic?
  5.    #5  
    I'm up to 161 views. I would love to reach 200 by the time I stop actively promoting this tomorrow.

NOTE TO MODS: This is my second of three generic "bump" posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    Thank you. Assuming you are also sapient75 on YouTube, when did you buy your Epic?
    Yes . I bought it at Christmas but I started using it in mid-Jan.
    I had been sitting on my upgrade for 4 months and I am glad I got the new phone. Now I can wait patiently for Pre3, in the mean time my Pre minus is being used as my "ipod touch".
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    I'm up to 161 views. I would love to reach 200 by the time I stop actively promoting this tomorrow.
    Why? Is it a contest?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Why? Is it a contest?
    Nope. It was just a personal wish.
  10.    #10  
    169 views. This is my last "bump" post.

Currently brainstorming a new video. I've got the general idea and some gags, but I haven't found what I want to say yet. Trying to balance concern with optimism is tricky.

Thanx!
    Please post it. I liked this one, I am positive I will like the other one too.