1.    #1  
    Before the hard reset, I made a backup of my "backup" folder so I have all of the old PRC's including SavedPreferences. I did the hard reset and then reinstalled everything (versus hot syncing) to get a clean install. Is there any app that will allow me to extract my speed dial and bookmarks from the old data?

Thanks,
    Don
    Originally posted by Don C
    Before the hard reset, I made a backup of my "backup" folder so I have all of the old PRC's including SavedPreferences. I did the hard reset and then reinstalled everything (versus hot syncing) to get a clean install. Is there any app that will allow me to extract my speed dial and bookmarks from the old data?

Thanks,
    Don
    Not that I know of, but you can replace the your current entries by going into that backup of backup (smart move!) and installing PhoneDialDB.pdb and BLBookmark.pdb. I did this recently and can attest to it working. You might also want to reinstall PhoneCallDB.PDB if you want your call history back.
    When you did your restore, did you go into your Conduit Settings and set all conduits so that Computer overwrites Handheld, and also Backup to restore from Computer/Backup? This works for me just fine, and I get virtually everything back, including all speed dials and phone logs.
  4.    #4  
    KRamsauer,

That's what I needed. Thanks!

Don