1.    #1  
    i get my palm pre plus when my mom did about 6 mounths ago. well ive been throw 3 palm pre plus 3!. im not blashing palm but i realy think that verizon should let me get a new phone like the iphone 4 for free is or 30% off what u have to pay up front. im also about to send this one off to get other one. web vidoe doesnt work, i'll charge it for the night and the next day i turn it on its goes thow a reset. thats happend to all my palms. i get vidoe wont play. and i havnt droped it at all. palm to me has been the weast phone i ever had (srry for my bad spellin)
    well. I understood a sentence. Almost. Clear it up a bit please?
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    well. I understood a sentence. Almost. Clear it up a bit please?

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4.    #4  
    well what im saying is. im on my 3nd going to be 4th today. and i wus wanted to know if verizon should let me upgrade to a new phoe for free or pay like 50% off for the new phone
    ask verizon?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkGently View Post
    ask verizon?
    I know but I won't to know if you guys think they should let me upgrade without me having to ask
    Quote Originally Posted by tankball View Post
    I know but I won't to know if you guys think they should let me upgrade without me having to ask

I think they should offer you some ice cream with a soda while you wait but what I think should do and will do is different. We have no idea what verizon will do it depends on what store you go to, the people who work there, how **** their boss is, and how good of a day every employee who is in any way in contact with you has had.
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

Tankball, I think what folks are trying to say is no matter what we think, the only answer that matters is the one you get from Verizon. And it does depend on the representative you get, and what kind of day they are having...etc. If you ask in a mature way, with respect to the folks at Verizon, explain your case, you will have a reasonable chance of getting some help from them. You can say your phones have not performed well, that they have malfunctioned and that you wanted to have a phone that just worked. Ask what they can do to help make it right. They may offer you something less than you expected. Now, tell them you were hoping for more help than that. Negotiate. It's just one of those skills to develop in life. You might get a good deal, you might get an 'ok' deal. Hopefully you won't get a bad deal. Good luck!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!