Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    well, i think theres more of a chance that HP will announce a slab than Sprint get the iphone, personally.

Glad your happy though.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Wow! You're in outerspace!

There are people that keep me here. Deal with it.

Sent from my eVo
    Lets all play nice! Don't make me pull this car over!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    well, i think theres more of a chance that HP will announce a slab than Sprint get the iphone, personally.

Glad your happy though.
    You're probably right, but it's the only reason I'd switch.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by sq5 View Post
    Lets all play nice! Don't make me pull this car over!
    ROFL! Are we there, yet?

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    gotcha.
    There was definitely a lot of emotion in the weeks leading up to the event, and the 9th itself was exciting and emotional for us enthusiasts. The various leaks helped our expectations along, but our excitement was fed with HP posting the poem and the video teasers. I mean, people took off of WORK to watch the live blog.

It's great to build interest and expectation, but we approached the event with the expectation that (and HP gave the impression that) the event was a day-long COMMERCIAL for new products, rather than what it was--a progress report, a showing off of where the platform is going and a view of what they are working towards in software and hardware.

I think if the event had been toned down from "HP's very own CES blowout" to a review of their progress with webOS, fewer hearts would have been broken.
    Last edited by katefields; 02/11/2011 at 03:50 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12