1.    #1  
    So, Pre 2 released in February, 2011;
    Veer Released in April, 2011;
    Pre 3 released in June, 2011;
    August? Maybe the mythical 5" Mansion?
    October? Credit card phone? Or is adding 4g to touchpad considered a phone?

What about the mythical 7" slate?

I don't like it much either, but that appears to be their logic, as weak as it is.

Don't shoot holes in it, its just an opinion as to what they are thinking, not something I believe in.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    You know...this actually makes some sense and falls in line with the whole new phone every 2 months.
    Calling the Pre 2 a new phone is like calling RuPaul a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkj View Post
    Calling the Pre 2 a new phone is like calling RuPaul a woman.
    Yea, the Pre2 is like four months old already...

Swyped from my HTC HD2 (CM7)
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    yeah the pre 2 is out of date !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    Just a thought... Is it possible the 5" Mansion (superphone) 4G/LTE is in hiding until the iPhone 5 is released? And possibly the same for a 7" superpad with 4G/LTE? Until after the release of the next iPad?

Maye they are being held to protect some super kewl form factor or harware?

The problem is previous leaks and rumors were too specific and frequent not to believe they exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by tech_deck View Post
    Just a thought... Is it possible the 5" Mansion (superphone) 4G/LTE is in hiding until the iPhone 5 is released? And possibly the same for a 7" superpad with 4G/LTE? Until after the release of the next iPad?

Maye they are being held to protect some super kewl form factor or harware?

The problem is previous leaks and rumors were too specific and frequent not to believe they exist.
    i think so.
    I put the, "new every two" promise in the same bucket as, "no announcement until ready."
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    I put the, "new every two" promise in the same bucket as, "no announcement until ready."
    I do as well. At least til HP gets 3.x going. Right now webOS is a mess stuck in a limbo of changing over. It's similar to going from PalmOS to webOS.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    no its worst cuz 3.0 is still webos... now will 2.0 devices be upgradable to 3.0? what about the pre2?
    Quote Originally Posted by ijip View Post
    no its worst cuz 3.0 is still webos... now will 2.0 devices be upgradable to 3.0? what about the pre2?
    In the interview with Engadget Jon and the other HP guy said that the Pre 2 will get 3.0.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    I posted what the OP posted several weeks back. It falls in line with what Phil McKinney said late last year.

Todd Bradley said at the end of the presentation on Feb 9 that there are other forms factors that you haven't seen that are running webOS; paraphrasing. Jon Rubenstien also said in the Engadget interview that there are other form factors running webOS.

So the every two months line is starting to play out. I think that in Aug or Sept you'll see a 4.5 in slab and in Oct or Nov you'll see a 3.7in horizontal slider.
    Quote Originally Posted by fguills75 View Post
    Give it up! the loyalist where on Sprint and so far Hp and Sprint don't have anything coming out anytime soon and the dates could be pushed just like the verizon launch!!!
    fguills75

Nice quote. I see you've been around the block a few times and are a highly regarded, helpful, contributing member of the community.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    In the interview with Engadget Jon and the other HP guy said that the Pre 2 will get 3.0.
    and after everything that's gone down lately you actually still believe the $h!t that comes out their mouths?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emceesquared View Post
    and after everything that's gone down lately you actually still believe the $h!t that comes out their mouths?
    I don't work for HP. What I'm saying is that HP apparently has had for sometime plan that t they felt appropriate. Whether you or I believe in it or believe what they say is irrelevant. I suspect that they know what they're working on and the time frame in which they would like to reveal those items.