1.    #1  
    This is the link to HP CEO Leo Apotheker's Email.
    Let him know how you feel about the info that came from the Feb.9th presentation. Good/ Bad/ or indifferent!!
    HP Executive Team: CEO email
    I sent one earlier today. My only complaint was the "this summer" release.

ET
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Just did. Hopefully he will reply to one of us. Wasn't mean, but as a customer, and you have the opportunity to vent, about frustrations do so formally in a letter. Always vent up.....
    Just sent one.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    where's the email for the CEO of Sprint?

is the one I really want
    Quote Originally Posted by errbin View Post
    where's the email for the CEO of Sprint?

is the one I really want
    I believe it's dan@sprint.com
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I sent one last night & just got this in response:

"Thank you for taking the time to email HP. HP regrets the inconvenience and disappointment that this news has caused. Please watch for new updates as they unfold.

Regards,
    CEO Customer Relations"

Looks interesting, curious as to what they're going to come back with?
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sq5 View Post
    I believe it's dan@sprint.com
    email sent
    Just sent e-mails to both - here's a copy of the text:

I am asking you to reconsider the recent decision that the original Palm and Pixi will not be receiving OTA updates or even downloadable updates to the webOS. I have been a loyal Palm user for over 10 years, and HP for almost that long.

The best business plan has always been to support your loyal customers. They are your best source of renewals and referrals. They will be your best salespeople to new clients, especially if you go out of your way to serve them. If HP chooses to abandon those of us who have stood by them over the years, that is not the way to build a loyal customer base for the future.

Please do the right thing and support your supporters. It is worth the time and resources to do so. Thank you.

I changed it a little bit for Sprint - mentioned that I have been a loyal customer for over 15 years and currently have 4 Pre's and 1 Pixi with them. I also said that while I prefer their pricing plan, that is not enough to keep me as a customer if they abandon their loyalty base.

I'm praying this makes a difference -
    The response I got from HP

Thank you for taking the time to email HP. HP regrets the inconvenience and frustration; HP is working on getting the answers to the many questions from the WebOS community. We appreciate your patience.

Regards,
    CEO Customer Relations
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Sent

The saddest part about it is the overwhelming feeling of why?

Why is the hardware not ready?

Why are we stuck waiting AGAIN?

Why the lack of urgency?

Why is the rum always gone?

FML
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    I've also sent an email. Of course, I'll get the usual "as many answers as possible, as soon as possible," canned response which is so typical of Palm/HP.
    Writing to them as I post this.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by McRoth View Post
    I sent one last night & just got this in response:

"Thank you for taking the time to email HP. HP regrets the inconvenience and disappointment that this news has caused. Please watch for new updates as they unfold.

Regards,
    CEO Customer Relations"

Looks interesting, curious as to what they're going to come back with?
    +1 - mine was sent today and my reply was today.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Just emailed sprint. I can wait for the summer, but I want to know if I need a new provider.
    Just got the same email back that remix2000 did. At least they're taking the time to respond even if it is the same response at the moment.