Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    pre3 will be on sprint !!
    You're gonna wait and stay with them then?
    if my phone holds up i am if it goes out im not sure what i will do ?!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    if my phone holds up i am if it goes out im not sure what i will do ?!
    Well if you leave it on the seat next to you when you're driving, make sure you have it use a seat belt, lol.
    yeah i will !! ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I don't see a Class Action Lawsuit benefiting consumers, but I would suspect developers could very well win the suit. Not over Flash, but over the webOS 2.0 SDK and the promise the original webOS devices would be moved to webOS 2.0.

A lot of developers spent time and money developing applications that should have had a target consumer audience in the millions, not in the thousands. I would view it as a very legitimate concern that the backtracking on webOS 2.0 OTA updates have cost the development community many millions of dollars.

By the way, the promises to move to webOS 2.0 were made AFTER HP bought and closed the deal on Palm. That makes HP liable.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKell View Post
    By the way, the promises to move to webOS 2.0 were made AFTER HP bought and closed the deal on Palm. That makes HP liable.
    HP wisely made no official announcement confirming they would fulfill Palm's promise of WebOS 2.0. Try to hold them liable and the case would likely be dismissed with prejudice by a judge.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Product plans and roadmaps aren't the same as a contract. I'm not happy with the current situation, but a lawsuit would never get off the ground.

Why is it that the first reaction we have to bad news is to look for a way to file a law suit?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123