Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1.    #1  
    pre 2 going on sale on Verizon tomorrow? I'd really like to get it, but with the pre 3 coming (when?!) how hard would it be to get rid of the pre 2 (resale value)? Wondering if I should just wait. Getting taxes back Friday, so buying the P2 would be a breeze. But I'm due for an upgrade in October... Idk, what would you guys do?
  2. #2  
    I'm wondering the same thing (just posted about it in the CDMA North America section).

    For me, I'm not so hung up on specs that I have to have latest and greatest. I'd really like to have a Veer, but I doubt that will show up on Verizon until the end of the year the way Verizon works. The Pre3 we might see by fall but I'm not holding my breath.

Posting Permissions