1.    #1  
    And today, on their biggest announcement in two years, they'be convinced me that I don't matter to them and that they've surrendered in the smartphone wars.

as for tablets, if they honestly think a tablet announced now that's a step up from old apple hardware will survive with a summer release, they are only fooling themselves.

this day is the ultimate letdown for a near 20 year Palm loyalist.
    I supported Palm before their first device when they were a tiny startup in Los Altos California. 10 devices later, I've given up. Great ideas, great promise, very late execution.
  3.    #3  
    you and me brah.

I even had a pilot. I was blown away year after year with what came out. I loved being the only guy in the neighborhood with a phone that had a flipup glass case and applications.

most innovative stuff for your hands ever made, and they just made me sick to my stomach today. They've been beaten in the smartphone and tablet wars without ever giving it a shot.

rubenstien and pre3/touchpad is like kubrik and eyes wide shut
    Take that back. Eyes Wide Shut was a masterpiece that is just now starting to get recognized for its brilliance.

Ruby's Palm is more like the Star Wars prequels.
  5.    #5  
    okay lets say it's like spielberg and Indiana Jones: Crystal Skull.
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    Take that back. Eyes Wide Shut was a masterpiece that is just now starting to get recognized for its brilliance.

Ruby's Palm is more like the Star Wars prequels.
    QFT!
    Touchscreens are a fad.