1.    #1  
    What's next? What does HP have left to announce? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    i dunno but i suspect nothing. from what ive been reading htc might rule that event. i am waiting to see what sprint may have up their sleeves though.
    C40?
    Quote Originally Posted by tech_deck View Post
    What's next? What does HP have left to announce? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    A spinoff of Palm into an independent corporation with a "thanks for the webOS" as a parting shot?
    In the current blizzard of Android media frenzy, it probably isn't worth trying to announce a new product at MWC. Just like CES.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I thought today was when HP was unveiling new products, they had a capitive audience. Why would they go to MWC to bring something else ouut.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DSPKweb View Post
    I thought today was when HP was unveiling new products, they had a capitive audience. Why would they go to MWC to bring something else ouut.
    Partnership with a carrier. Kinda weird that we didn't see one yesterday. Remember, they do have carrier relations people. Gotta be used for something.
    The reason why HP had their own media was to not get swept under the rug. They aren't going to announce anything else for a good while. Yesterday was it. There will be a blitz of Android and IOS news at MWC. Then RIM trying to claw back into the mix with the playbook and other QNX devices.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Waiting on MWC to see what phones are coming out SOON. Then picking the one I like the best.
    Hp get ready to get pounced on in the coming days by a gauntlet of new Android devices at MSC.
    I'd love it if they just brought something out of the bag for MWC... we all know it's not going to happen; but I can dream!!

"Oh Yeh, we misread the autocue on the 9th. Pre 3 and TouchPad are out in time for supper, not summer!"

Cue **** fountains!
    March 14, Aptheker will reveal the total HP direction going forward - supposedly, things will be quite different from that point and on.

I suspect MWC may reveal a few more tidbits leading up to that, but, nothing revolutionary.. perhap smore details and whats already been announced.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by LCGuy View Post
    March 14, Aptheker will reveal the total HP direction going forward - supposedly, things will be quite different from that point and on.
    Yes, you can tell because HP is just getting "cooler" by the hour.
    Don't announce products. Announce ecosystems. Announce connectivity. Announce a strategy that is coherent and plausible. Announce launch dates, carriers, prices. Announce a developers. Announce marketing spend/partners.

The products are FINE. Tell me how you're going to sell them with more than channels and distribution supremacy. We are in the digital age. Your physical distribution network is not nearly as important as it once was when competing with Apple or Google.