1.    #1  
    If you look at HP's Pre 2 and TouchPad sites, the only apps they showcase are the usual mainstays of the App Catalog -- Evernote, Angry Birds, Pandora, etc. I guess they showed Kindle at the keynote too.

What happened to the idea of HP aggressively pursuing developers? This would have been the perfect opportunity to show that webOS actually has momentum.
    Hard to line up demos when the launch is 6 months away
  3.    #3  
    But I thought you could port iOS apps to webOS with the click of a button.
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    If you look at HP's Pre 2 and TouchPad sites, the only apps they showcase are the usual mainstays of the App Catalog -- Evernote, Angry Birds, Pandora, etc. I guess they showed Kindle at the keynote too.

What happened to the idea of HP aggressively pursuing developers? This would have been the perfect opportunity to show that webOS actually has momentum.
    who said they are aggressively pursuing? doing app contest? They should've been work with bunch of developers while they are designing the phone and tablet like 6 months ago. Look how Microsoft handled their WP7. We didn't have any surprise what to expect from WP7 since we knew exactly what they are building like months before it releases. And their app market is growing extremely fast.
  5.    #5  
    Hey, they're talking about developers now!