Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    They are still going to release more phones and I bet you see your precious 4" slab by years end. Bottom line, though, HP isn't all that focussed on phones.
    WRONG. The whole message of that event was how HP's the only one to offer you a seamless experience across all your devices. From phone to tablet to printer to PC. The auto-transfer of SMS, calls, apps and web pages to your tablet ONLY works if your phone is also webOS.
    They are still going to release more phones and I bet you see your precious 4" slab by years end. Bottom line, though, HP isn't all that focussed on phones.
    Too bad. It's a shame
    That sounds like an HP timeframe, actually.

"....by years end" (Carrier and pricing unknown)

Wasn't it great finding out what WebOS 2.1 had in store for us all with no idea whatsoever of when you could get it?
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    what a complete epic fail. I feel like an ***** after telling all sorts of friends and relatives to wait for this announcement before making a phone purchase. I'm disgusted.
    Not a great idea.. I am sure they will lose alot of people by not giving people what they want...

I am annoyed I waited this long to jump ship.. but I liked WebOS so much...
    i would of at least expected a device that was the same size as the evo. im quite dissapointed myself in hp/palm. i knew we wouldn't see anything until june or so, so that's not much of a shock.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12