Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The veer won't be available until early spring. That's over a month away at the earliest and likely 2 months away.
  2.    #2  
    And the Pre 3 won't be available till the summer. Again, they lied.
    I don't know if it is enough.. Only 3.6".. I don't know if I can back down after evo. Maybe if I got touchpad too. But IDK... and Vague release times again...
    But Leo said it was a simple mgmt decision. He promised..lol
    Yeah, disappointing. The Pre 3 available in a couple of weeks would have been very tempting.
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre686 View Post
    I don't know if it is enough.. Only 3.6".. I don't know if I can back down after evo. Maybe if I got touchpad too. But IDK... and Vague release times again...
    I'm so used to my 4.3" screen... lol. Plus, I don't like the portrait slider form factor.

Looks like we're back to "in the coming months" LOL
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm so used to my 4.3" screen... lol. Plus, I don't like the portrait slider form factor.

Looks like we're back to "in the coming months" LOL
    Yeah the portrait slider sucks.
    Well sorry, but I think hp palm just waited too long. Any momentum will be dead and buried by summer. I'm up for an upgrade in the summer but I think I'll stay away from palm. I just can't see developers flocking to this anemic eco system. I'm really happy I upgraded to an EVO in August guess I have sometime to make a decision.
    It just bothers me that they took a design that's been plagued with problems and bad press (Pre) and basically made two new versions of the same thing. Tiny Pre and Big Pre. lol.Big Pre isn't even big enough (for me at least). I was REALLY hoping for a 4"+ slab phone...
  10. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    "you rejected it twice before"

"third times a charm... the Pre3!"
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Summer. What a joke. Somebody needs to call Leo out on this one. BTW, does the Pre3 even do 4g?
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooknn View Post
    Summer. What a joke. Somebody needs to call Leo out on this one. BTW, does the Pre3 even do 4g?
    They only mentioned EVDO and HSPA+. No Wimax. HSPA+ is quite quick though... 21mbps+ (depending on the radio they used in the Pre3)
  13.    #13  
    SUMMER?! TouchPad comes out in summer when the new iPad will already be a year ahead in specs! And the Pre 3 doesn't even have 4G and won't be out for 6 months?!
    So disappointed about the launch dates...as the products themselves look great!!!
    fail. People will have long forgotten by summer.
    This could be the end for me...It was supposed to be within weeks, not months. I'm just hoping Leo is going to come out at the end and say , "wait wait wait, i promised WEEKS!" GO OUT AND BUY OUR ***** NOW!
    I want the Pre3. I would buy it in a month. Summer? That's too long to wait. The release date messed it up. I might be passing on webOS now.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    SUMMER?! TouchPad comes out in summer when the new iPad will already be a year ahead in specs! And the Pre 3 doesn't even have 4G and won't be out for 6 months?!
    It DOES have 4G, shark bait.
  19.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by etx View Post
    It DOES have 4G, shark bait.
    No, it does NOT. It have HSPA+ and EVDO revA. That's NOT 4G. Even AT&T (which is turning on HSPA+ soon) has a faster 4G option coming in the summer to augment HSPA+.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast