Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    A user named 'daClover' posted this on the love blog comments.

@webOSroundup @precentral HP-Shopping page: webOS. Now in S, ... on Twitpic

I'm not sure if its real or not. I can't reproduce it on the live hp shopping page.
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  3.    #3  
    I'm first in line for a Pre3 and a TouchPad. Stoked.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Can you maybe be a little more specific?
    That tiny phone is a FAIL. The Kin was the same thing. Also, I'm feeling a bit pessimistic now. Looking at the medium phone in that pic, it doesn't look any bigger than the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Can you maybe be a little more specific?
    Yet another Pre (slightly bigger display, I guess) and a smaller phone. I feel like I have seen this movie before. Is any further explanation needed?
    If those devices are are relatively to scale, simply eyeballing it, looks like the Pre 3 might have a similar screen size to its predecessors. i.e 3.1-3.3" screen
  8.    #8  
    If HP is aiming at iPad specs for the TouchPad, I'm sure they are aiming at iPhone4 specs for the pre3. If this is the case, and I can get WebOS on a device with specs comparable to the iphone 4 I am a happy dude.
    I'm excited!
    HP Pre 3, say that 5 times! lol
    before everyone gets their panties in a knot, just wait till after palm and hp are done their presentation
    Quote Originally Posted by etx View Post
    If HP is aiming at iPad specs for the TouchPad, I'm sure they are aiming at iPhone4 specs for the pre3. If this is the case, and I can get WebOS on a device with specs comparable to the iphone 4 I am a happy dude.
    Pre 2 already has those. You see how well that went over.
    lol wow all this time for a pre 3? So neither part 1 or 2 sold well and i gotta deal with another small screen and keyboard?
    Yet another Pre (slightly bigger display, I guess) and a smaller phone. I feel like I have seen this movie before. Is any further explanation needed?
    NOPE! It's the SAME exact size as the current Pre: http://forums.precentral.net/future-...artphones.html
    Quote Originally Posted by etx View Post
    Wrong!
    http://forums.precentral.net/future-...artphones.html
    crazy to say anyone knows right now whether "major fail" or not, we haven't even heard the press conference so we don't even have all the info on apps partnerships or even hardware specs.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Whatever dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    crazy to say anyone knows right now whether "major fail" or not, we haven't even heard the press conference so we don't even have all the info on apps partnerships or even hardware specs.
    Assuming that image is real (and I think it is), we do know the form factor people are looking for most is nowhere to be found. No spec bump or content partnership will change that.
    From the supporting article linked to on the front page:

Preview of HP launch today: smartphone so small it is cool — Scobleizer

And it's GSM only.
    Assuming that image is real (and I think it is), we do know the form factor people are looking for most is nowhere to be found. No spec bump or content partnership will change that.
    we don't yet know the specs. Even if they are the same for the pre 3, we don't know how it will be positioned with the touchpad or how they work together. Even if that doesn't satisfy, we don't know about release dates, ie when the "myte" is going to be released for instance or that sprint phone that dieter talked about (taking a stab at the fact that the myte is the bigger phone which is now making me look ridiculous at this conjecture so I'll stop now)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast