Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I still think it looks like a Pop-Tart!
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    rectangle = ordinary = boring = snoring.....
    Apologies for taking away from your excitement but I'm still 4 months away from my measly "I-don't-even-know-what-my-upgrade-is-worth" upgrade I'm happy for you all, but I'll be months behind you guys.... Hopefully that'll work to my advantage and instead of having 2 or 3 to pick from, 4 or 5

triangle phone, circle phone, ... Not sure how they would work exactly, but they would be a whole lot less ordinary d
    haaha true I get what you mean, I really wouldn't mind anything at this point as long as it doesn't have two screens ^_^
    I sure hope thats palm orange and not at&t orange.
    It's a printed user's guide for an HP WebOS Tablet. The edges are too sharp to be the actual tablet and the sides appear to curve like a book that's been used a bit. The center of the cover depicts the device at an oblique angle.

-- Anticipation is both fun and frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by boerner View Post
    looks like a slider
    I like sliders...@ Ruby Tuesday's they have a 3 slider combo, one is beef, the next one is turkey burger, and the 3rd one is a crab cake! I like the crab cake sliders the best.

what? Doesn't anyone else get hungry staying up all night waiting for a big event?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    I like sliders...@ Ruby Tuesday's they have a 3 slider combo, one is beef, the next one is turkey burger, and the 3rd one is a crab cake! I like the crab cake sliders the best.

what? Doesn't anyone else get hungry staying up all night waiting for a big event?
    hehe I just learned what sliders were last month when my gf got back from the USA. We're still pretty barbaric up here, it's a miniburger
    hehe I just learned what sliders were last month when my gf got back from the USA. We're still pretty barbaric up here, it's a miniburger
    sliders also means any extra greasy food, like a local pizzeria here, we call the pizzas "sliders", but for a not so nice reason.
    I see pandas.
    You have some of the best beef to make them too in Alberta...Go Stampede! I can see a new sandwich called the Mini-Club-Slider Burger...it's a slider (or miniburger) with turkey and hame and lettuce and tomato...and bacon! And of course there are 3 of them to an order...and the restaurant will deliver them in a Mini Cooper Clubman! Any franchisers out there?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

If that is hardwood flooring it is sitting on then I would say tablet since the box would be pretty large.
    Quote Originally Posted by saluki42 View Post
    If that is hardwood flooring it is sitting on then I would say tablet since the box would be pretty large.

yes, it's the Palm Roomba. Combination tablet, swiffer, and vaccuum cleaner.
    Okay...this is just stupid. Take a picture of one tiny portion...a corner, an edge, whatever. Blurring out the entire shot tells us nothing but the fact that the box is rectangular in shape. Thanks!
    Portal to h3ll???
    Quote Originally Posted by Myprelove View Post
    ^_^ eeeee I'm excited!!!! I'm a music teacher so during the day I'll be peeking on the live blog for tomorrow's annoucement. Don't judge me
    We're not judging you.. In fact, we think nerdy geeky women are sexy.
    What it looks like to me is I need my cataract removed. Damn eye injuries.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I hope it's not the iPad 2. It would be about what I expect from Apple.
    transformers cell phone - Google Search
    I dunno if that IMG link worked or not so there's the URL
    Omg the anticipation is a killer!
    T - 2 hours...
    Orange piece of paper
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast