Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    box of Wheaties?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    to me it looks like a slab phone sitting on a touchstone charger
    ^_^ eeeee I'm excited!!!! I'm a music teacher so during the day I'll be peeking on the live blog for tomorrow's annoucement. Don't judge me
    Well I guess Sprint wont get this device; it only appears to have one screen.
    it is the blur new suit in smallville ji ji
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    The sides are straight...the top and bottom are curved, and based on the shadows, it looks like it rests on the four corners and raises up in the middle. It's probably just a really badass box for a tablet or phone, however.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Also, based on the shape in the middle...when you shrink the photo really small, it looks like a promo picture of a pre-like device sitting on a touchstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumasokka View Post
    Also, based on the shape in the middle...when you shrink the photo really small, it looks like a promo picture of a pre-like device sitting on a touchstone.
    That's what I was thinking too.
    Not the first to note this, but that packaging is indeed Palm Orange, as opposed to HP Blue. Interesting.
    Why isnt someone sitting over someone else's shoulder yelling "enhance, enhance"? We'd know exactly what was going on in this picture if this was a crime drama on CBS.
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
    Box with new phone sitting on touchstone/slid open. Box looks too small for a tablet to me.
    I think it is safe to say that if that box is palm, Dieter has one too.

The jerk.
    It's either the back of a Kindle or a Nook...
    morning tim lol your up early !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Just going to bed
    This looks like a phone on a touchstone.
    I see pandas.
    Website clearly publishing the blurry pic so we"ll go read their review at 12 pm pst, HP must have embargoed reviews until their event is over so all eyes will be on them.

I suppose precentral could very well have also been testing the device. Last night's podcast centered on what the contents of the video are, teen phone market needs, pre2 on verizon and phone for sprint (which i thought dieter speculates is teen phone), things they still may not know.
    Last edited by bluenote; 02/09/2011 at 06:04 AM.
  18. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,555 Global Posts
    According to an email a german site received from palm, there are only three products being launched, we know one is a tablet - so is it one tablet and two phones or two tablets and one phone? It certainly doesn't look to room in there for three phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    According to an email a german site received from palm, there are only three products being launched, we know one is a tablet - so is it one tablet and two phones or two tablets and one phone? It certainly doesn't look to room in there for three phones.
    Interesting. This journalist who published the blurry pic uses singular for tablet and said at least one or two phones, deliberately making that phrase vague so I would say he thinks one tablet and two phones. If one of the two phones is the teen phone, that leaves room for another [new] phone, assuming the Pre2 doesn't count.

Hmmn, the strange wording in italics of "at least one [phone]", because that is the one he shows in the pic?
    Last edited by bluenote; 02/09/2011 at 06:54 AM.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    it looks like a keyboard to me (I'm sure it isn't BTW!) Aspect ratio looks wrong for a tablet, too long and thin.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast