1.    #1  
    Well, as I was updating to 1.4.5 I noticed it said Palm Webos 1.4.5 So I was just wondering if anyone had intel on this whether ot not Hp is rebranding all of WebOS or just the good and getting better stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    Well, as I was updating to 1.4.5 I noticed it said Palm Webos 1.4.5 So I was just wondering if anyone had intel on this whether ot not Hp is rebranding all of WebOS or just the good and getting better stuff.
    I believe from 2.x and on.. But really it's just the boot screen.. So not like it would take much work...
    I suspect all non 2.x doctors would be removed though after the big 2.x update

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I don't think it changes unless you doctor because an OTA update wouldn't be able to replace that initial logo. I read that somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I don't think it changes unless you doctor because an OTA update wouldn't be able to replace that initial logo. I read that somewhere...
    Pics or it didn't happen lol lol ltm...

j/k .. I never heard that b4 ... Not many have gotten ota to 2.x so I dunno where you read that.. Unless you are reffering to manually replacing boot screen and ota updating.. But either way I think 2.x update will be diff and overwrite it

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    it was related to the 2.0.1 update, or maybe those that got the update in canada a few weeks ago. I'm looking around but now I can't find the post.