Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 261
  1. #121  
    why do ppl have doubts or complaints already and they haven't seen the whole phone? Feb,9th is next week so stop assuming for the worse and just patient.Its looks pretty good to me.
  2. Cringer's Avatar
    Posts
    475 Posts
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    umm you better go look at pre/central front page and see whats popped up on cellbrite in verizon lol its the pre2 ltm ltm ltm heres the link if you want to see ha ha !!

    Verizon Pre 2 in CelleBrite system, smells slightly less of vapor | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
    Yeah I saw it earlier today. I won't be convinced the Pre 2 will be on Verizon until it actually is though. My current theory if it does show up on Verizon is the Pre 2 will be the "low end" phone of the webOS lineup and be pretty cheap.

    Just my current guess. With this stuff I am more "wait and see" then stand firm on my predictions. Anything can happen until something actually does.
    Apps:

    Turn the Dial Radio Directory (Phones)
    8-bit Miner (TouchPad)
    Turn the Dial Digital Edition (TouchPad)
  3. #123  
    It could be a slider with a bigger screen,it could also be the back of the phone also. From the side it looks like a slider but from the photo showing the power button.It looks like the split could be because of the back cover.Maybe a touchstone back cover,which would be cool.I think it could also still have flash but not as close to the camera. I'm happy to get some type of peak,and it's making me very curious about HPalm and WebOS.
  4. #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Also, definitely looks like it has the vertical-slider form factor.
    Good.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  5. #125  
    Whatever it is i love the look, its original has an industrial et earthy look NO one has that look everyone is using iphone clone looks, atleast for high end devices. Looks like its matte on eht sides which i like because it means this thing will be a beast and have good grip
  6. #126  
    All good news. But if it's not on Sprint I am going to cry for weeks.
  7. #127  
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    Whatever it is i love the look, its original has an industrial et earthy look NO one has that look everyone is using iphone clone looks, atleast for high end devices. Looks like its matte on eht sides which i like because it means this thing will be a beast and have good grip
    Love the different look. All of the Android devices are looking alike and are getting quite boring. Palm has always put thought into how people hold a phone and designs that don't necessarily look like other devices.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  8. #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    All good news. But if it's not on Sprint I am going to cry for weeks.
    You and the other Sprint people. The fact is that we all need to be calm. What they introduce a week from today won't be the end of things. I think people need to keep that in mind.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  9. #129  
    I really don't see how any of you can think that the silver dots could be some sort of charger connector or data port. It is a slider, you can see that it will go right and left. Who knows what for but it's a slider.
  10. #130  
    I think it's a verticle slider, touchstone back. Nice matte finish. I like it already. Hope it's bigger than my pre and released on the 9th.
  11. #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    iDead
    He said "iDead"

    iLOL'd
  12. #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    Whatever it is i love the look, its original has an industrial et earthy look NO one has that look everyone is using iphone clone looks, atleast for high end devices. Looks like its matte on eht sides which i like because it means this thing will be a beast and have good grip
    Thats what I loved about the original Pre. It had reason for it's small shape -- they didn't want to copy the design. It was definitely designed to be different then the iPhone. I just hope they managed to do that in a somewhat larger form factor.
  13. #133  
    I think they are showing the slider in action, the 5 ovals are cool speed bumps on the up volume key ...
  14. #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by millworkman View Post
    I really don't see how any of you can think that the silver dots could be some sort of charger connector or data port. It is a slider, you can see that it will go right and left. Who knows what for but it's a slider.
    i agree. Sometimes ppl baffle me..
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  15. #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by millworkman View Post
    I really don't see how any of you can think that the silver dots could be some sort of charger connector or data port. It is a slider, you can see that it will go right and left. Who knows what for but it's a slider.
    This really isnt much of an argument, but one thing that makes me think its possibly not what you say, is the shape of the channel, and the shape of the supposed slider. I am leaning more towards that it is indeed a slider, but it seems weird to me to me that the slider has a flat and tapered edge, and the channel is rounded. also the silver seems weird to me.

    Maybe im just looking for unicorns though.

    http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...palmteaser.png
  16. #136  
    well I could be a slider,but if it is I hope the screen is bigger.But if it's not a slider,I still would like it.I can't wait to see more and what's inside it.
  17. #137  
    Having up the teaser site with the countdown will help HPalm as well, so they can track unique site hits to see what kind of business they're up for.

    Seems as thou with HP behind them they really mean business, and it's good to see
  18. #138  
    Quote Originally Posted by millworkman View Post
    I really don't see how any of you can think that the silver dots could be some sort of charger connector or data port. It is a slider, you can see that it will go right and left. Who knows what for but it's a slider.
    There have been similar charging ports made. It's simple and easy to use. (and magnetic)

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark


    The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
  19. #139  
    After looking at this, i am almost certain its a slider. Why? Because there is no cut outs around that weird swtich thing (get to that in a minute) theres no way thats coming off when opening a battery door, and it would be way to pain in the **** (and probably break the small edege of the plastic) if you had to life the back up over that. Thus i am almost positive this is a slider seem is too big to just be a seem. As far as the button goes lets look at it this way

    - as shown in the image above, there is a curve at the end of the indented zone, making it hard to believe this is a swtich or cover (though i did beleive this in the begining too and isnt entirely possible)

    - while it may not look possible i do think there is a fair possibility this is in fact a port similar to that of macbooks, why? Because the design of the button doesnt exactly seem mesh, why the grid with silver dots? They could be induction points and the groove could be for mounting (much like that on gps devices) i actually designed a phone with that very design (inductive side port with indents on the sides of it for mounting) so i definitely see this as a good possibility

    - theres the idea it could be a special button that needs a more defined look to stand out. Its positioning could be key. Some ideas are a camera button, speak button or ptt button. Why ptt? Well if its on sprint, they have previously stated they will be transitioning there ptt services to become an option on all devices through a 3g 4g type connection. Who knows, maybe this is one of those. I miss nextel (only the radio part).

    - doubt its volume related, that would be an akward place for it
  20. #140  
    At least the camera is now flush with the body.... no more hole for lint and dirt
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions