Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Where is the second video ??

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post

http://palm.cdnetworks.net/teaser/Pa...ackTeaser1.mov
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    The first and third images are definitely the same device.

First: (viewing from back) Top left of phone
    Third: (viewing from front) Top right of phone
    Exactly. And neither side has a screen. It has to open to reveal TWO screens.
    Couldn't agree more. It definitely looks like a vertical slider phone...
    And, it might just be wishful thinking (both on the slider aspect, and the fit), but if it's a slider, it looks like they've made the fit tighter.

It also looks like they might have done away with the curved slider, and made it straight. I think that would improve the feel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post

It's on the Palm blog, it's with the PAAAALMMM guy.
    Sprint Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ttcoupe View Post
    Exactly. And neither side has a screen. It has to open to reveal TWO screens.
    The first image looks like there may be a screen there.
    .. They should of released this 2 months ago
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    It's on the Palm blog, it's with the PAAAALMMM guy.
    No, the second video that shows the camera.
    gotta be a phone, unless there is a tab with a rear-facing camera. I bet that'd the new "world's smallest smart phone"
    And now we have "Think Ahead". Hmm...

Where is everyone seeing a lens?
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    And, it might just be wishful thinking (both on the slider aspect, and the fit), but if it's a slider, it looks like they've made the fit tighter.

It also looks like they might have done away with the curved slider, and made it straight. I think that would improve the feel.
    Agreed. The line between the phone halves is very straight. If I were to guess, I'd say it has a 3.5-3.7" screen. I doubt it will be the same size as the Pre, and you really can't have a slider with a huge 4" screen.

Any clue what the second image (the one of the "button" with five white dots) is?
    Quote Originally Posted by katefields View Post
    Where is everyone seeing a lens?
    This video:
    http://palm.cdnetworks.net/teaser/Pa...ackTeaser1.mov
    Agreed. The line between the phone halves is very straight. If I were to guess, I'd say it has a 3.5-3.7" screen. I doubt it will be the same size as the Pre, and you really can't have a slider with a huge 4" screen.

Any clue what the second image (the one of the "button" with five white dots) is?
    I think that's an interface. Some sort of docking/charing/usb inteface likely. They did have some problems with the micro USB port, and I never heard of problems with the Treo's old interface.
  14. tdo
    the 5 pin connector: i'd guess a magnetic connector for usb/charging, like apple laptops. Can't imagine what else it could be, as there aren't holes on the side for the mechanical retention that would be required for a traditional connector.
    The old treo has 3 such holes, one used for the power-only connector, the oters for the data/charging connector.
    Last edited by tdo; 02/02/2011 at 05:54 PM.
    Man hp is def marketing this good.. Atleast to us
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    I don't think it will be called the Pre 3 if that is what it is.
    Maybe they'll call it the "Tre"
    It's not a phone. HP is announcing a revolutionary device called a "pager". Instead of being able to talk -- like a phone -- you can send up to 250 words to someone. The switch is to turn it on vibrate instead of the default ring tone, "BOOM BOOM POOOW BOOM BOOM POOW" lol JK

I think it's a phone ala Pre style, revamped with a larger screen (3.5 inch is my guess) -- which is the same as the iPhone. If they wanted to trump it, 3.8 would be best.

I am happy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tdo View Post
    the 5 pin connector: i'd guess a magnetic connector for usb/charging, like apple laptops. Can't imagine what else it could be,
    I don't think that's a 5 pin connector, that's a slider switch, probably ringer/vibrate mode.
    The buttons aren't big; the phone is small...

???
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Looks like I'm selling my evo, i love webos still and with palm in the crapper hopefully the price will be low nib.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast