Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    The second image is obviously a Push-To-Talk button. Expect Palm announcing a partnership with Boost Mobile in the near future.

lol
    Sprint is also implementing some Nextel features into their network.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    This looks to me like the upper right side of a revamped Pre taken from the back. Screen/on button on the left side of the screen, ringer on/off button next to it.

Pretty sure that's the phone.

But... grey??
    Definitely not the Pre 2... The ringer switch has different features and the sleep/wake button is more contoured...
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    *** why can't I open links on my pre here. Damn it. I wanna see the preview
    So is anyone excited that this looks like a Pre3? It's definitely a slider phone...
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnatki View Post
    *** why can't I open links on my pre here. Damn it. I wanna see the preview
    Go to Youtube and search "Palm think beyond". It's the second video.
    Think the second video P|C just posted makes it more or less certain to be a phone given the position of the camera.
    Thats why its taken so long to release, modifications
    Quote Originally Posted by brswa View Post
    I'm thinking each pan of the camera is representing one device.
    The first and third images are definitely the same device.

First: (viewing from back) Top left of phone
    Third: (viewing from front) Top right of phone
    I dont care if it looks like a pre 3 but i really hope its a bit bigger 3.5, on sprint, and has a good camera. Dont see a flash near lens which concerns me
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    looks like a button that would be on a watch how far it sticks out.worlds smallest phone anyone
    it is interesting maybe its the pre 3 somebody alluded too in another thread
    This is just plain fun! HP is tugging at our heart strings and knows it! Am I crazy or was the camera lacking a flash?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    True this could be the tiny phone wbich would explain why we dont see a flash, but i really like the design and fact it has a keyboard (looks like it does) hope there is a bigger better device with this similar design
    Quote Originally Posted by drexaljim View Post
    looks like a button that would be on a watch how far it sticks out.worlds smallest phone anyone
    Couldn't be a watch since there is a camera on the back...
    The update on the front page of P|C shows the camera. I'm even more sure it's an updated version of the phone.

http://media.precentral.net/resource...rge/camera.png
    I don't think it will be called the Pre 3 if that is what it is. Too close to the Pre 2 in time. Maybe something like the Pre XL or something weird I don't know.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    The update on the front page of P|C shows the camera. I'm even more sure it's an updated version of the phone.
    Couldn't agree more. It definitely looks like a vertical slider phone...
    Take a look at the image on HP Palm USA|Mobile Products for Consumers, Professionals, and Businesses

Looks like the back of a tablet type device? The button placement on the upper left seems to be different from the button placement on the two teaser videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    This is just plain fun! HP is tugging at our heart strings and knows it! Am I crazy or was the camera lacking a flash?
    I noticed that, but I also noticed the black area is pretty dark. Might be in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Couldn't agree more. It definitely looks like a vertical slider phone...
    It def is a vertical slider. Same lines as a Pre. I wonder how big the screen is? I think that we should remember that this is probably only one of four phones so we'll see more over the next several months.

I predicted we'll see a vertical & portrait slider, slab and Pixi style.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast