View Poll Results: How many devices do you think they will announce on feb9th?

Voters
181. You may not vote on this poll

2 1.10%

14 7.73%

65 35.91%

55 30.39%

39 21.55%

4 2.21%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 10 or more

2 1.10%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    There is a nice open spot next to the webOs cookie jar... ooooooops.... said too much. Darn NDA...
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

1 10" tablet
    1 7" tablet
    1 Phone with keyboard
    1 Phone without keyboard
    --
    There had better be a sprint phone announcement.
    Yeah... exactly!
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

2 tablets, 1 phone.
    would they really make such a big anouncment for just 2 tablets and 2 phones?

I believe they will show us more. They devices wont be ready, but there would be a few mockups. Something like 3 tablets (one ready for shipping) 5 phones (2 ready for the market) and a few gadgets like printer, toaster, watches, sunglases with a infoscreen. Or a bathroom mirror, which can show you todays weather and last messages.

A concept with the flexible hp display would be great. Military already is getting them.

They need something "legendary". The 3 devices, which are ready, will show how synergy works and how they all interact.
    My guess, 1 phone and 2 "pads". Maybe hints of more to come in the near future as well.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    im thinking what was said earlier that broadway phone, the tablet, and hopefully a high end device. Of course the question will be who will be able to purchase them Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and are the rumors of Sprint Palm fallout true.
    I'll go with:

- 9 inch pad
    - Pixi replacement...aka smallest smartphone in the world
    - Slab Phone - maybe.

They'll announce the availability of the Pre 2 on V and they'll show us the product road map.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    2. One tablet and the pre 2 on verizon. That would be depressing wouldn't it?
    Global Posts
    354 Global Posts
    3 Phones, 2 Tablets
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM626 View Post
    2. One tablet and the pre 2 on verizon. That would be depressing wouldn't it?
    that's what I'm afraid of shouldent we have seen leaked pics or something by now of phones
    This is HP...

1 printer

2 tabs

and as an afterthought, 2 phones

and maybe some form of bundle of some of the above (printer and tab etc)
    Let's just hope the Pre 2 makes a quiet exit and is never mentioned again. Maybe Boost or MetroPCS can pick it up for their plans...
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    2 tablets, 1 phone.
    So far the rumors are pointing to that, unless there is something that nobody has seen or heard before.
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkGently View Post
    would they really make such a big anouncment for just 2 tablets and 2 phones?.
    HP will also talk about there cloud plans for phones and tables. On March 15th, they will talk about how WebOs will be intergraded to the rest of HP's businesses.
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    Palm pre 2 cdma Verizon and the Manta smartphone 4G LTE large screen diplay dual_core

The Broadway new Pixi version upgraded.

An the webOS tablet Topaz (Palmpad or .....) 9 inches. I think just wi_fi this time. but who knows if it is 4G LTE already ???
    This was exactly what I was thinking.
    I will let you guys know on Feb 9th

The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    The two tablets whose specs have leaked, the successors to the Pixi and Pre2, and some printer.

After planning such a big event, HP's got to deliver more than just plans for the interconnectivity of devices that Ruby has already been talking about for so many months.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    3 = Big, Small, Beyond.

WyreNut
    Pre2/3/TouchPad, and TouchDroid user.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast