1.    #1  
    A new video from releasemypre to entertain the webos community while we wait for the big announcement.

I really wish HP would hire you guys to go viral with an ad campaign! Awesomeness!
    Quote Originally Posted by releasemypre View Post
    A new video from releasemypre to entertain the webos community while we wait for the big announcement.

Guess I'm too sheltered. I don't get it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    If you type PreCentral on a TouchPad
    It changes to PreMenstrual
    That situation needs to be fixed!
    No comment
    Looooove it! {Jonathan}
    Wow these guys must be bored !!

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Every one of these videos has me chuckling, as a minimum. They are very entertaining.
    Dan
    I'm not sure if I've seen all of them, but is this the first time with a skit? LOL, now they have production costs? HP should get this guy on board and pay him.
    I see pandas.
    I thought it was mentioned before that Palm did hire this guy to do this stuff. I dont remember though.
    Was that speculation or fact? Me no know.
    I see pandas.
    nice lol
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    Was that speculation or fact? Me no know.
    There was this:

Palm's Casting a Pre Viral Video Right Now, Hints At Pre Release Date
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Thats funny. Can't wait for the 9th.
    I thought they were hired by Palm as well. Especially with the timings of the AT&T thing and the pre release date and the pre 2 specs being leaked. Too much of a coincidence
    If you go to:

The Official HP Palm Blog

you will see this video tagged under the teaser for that phone/tablet.

It is corny and funny, but really hp/palm are seemingly really confident with their announcement. I mean the video is just tongue in cheek stuff, but to me it says "we know it will kick ***** and we are confident enough to do something fun like this".
    You're right or they're idiots. We'll see soon enough.

That makes me think about how to avoid groupthink when everyone who knows what you're doing is sworn to secrecy by an NDA. Of course the 'in-group' thinks they've solved world peace, but do they actually get access to outside perspective.

I think many flops can be attributed to this.
    Yeah me too

Haha his reaction to no birds and pigs war at the end was too much )))))) i couldnt stop laughing for like 5 minutes. Almost fell out of my chair too.

friggin awesome!