relevant google aps
    MINT
    MLB.tv (video)
    Netflix (video)
    Slingplayer

Things I would like to see in next webos phone's OS
    A way to hide open cards
    Quote Originally Posted by carr76013 View Post
    I want a Sirius XM App and also Netflix!
    i agree with Carr

i also would like a program that you hold up to the radio with a song playing and the app tells you the name of the song and the artist, Song ID
    Quote Originally Posted by champiful View Post
    Imagine where you take a picture of your location from your camera, use it's options to call another app to locate you and call on google to do street view, then call on where to finds what's around. They'd be stack so you would know what they pertain to. Just another way of doing things, but more cool in the sense.
    Sounds like a much slower and more complicated way of just opening any number of apps (google maps / YP / Where, etc) and just letting it get your GPS location and seeing what is near you.
  4. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Plenty of augemented reality apps that do that on android so nothing flash or new there.
    A native Audible.com app and some sort of office document suite!
    Quote Originally Posted by philpeeps View Post
    Sounds like a much slower and more complicated way of just opening any number of apps (google maps / YP / Where, etc) and just letting it get your GPS location and seeing what is near you.
    What I meant was with better synergy, you could call on an app within an app for specific functions you want at that time instead of minimizing the sliding up to open the wave, going to launcher, open the app you want, re-inputing the info you just found to do another function that you wanted to do at the time you had the other window open. I'm not just refering to maps per say, but then again I don't know if it would be possible for synergy to behave this way.
    Shazam
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by TBarb169 View Post
    A native Audible.com app and some sort of office document suite!
    If they launch on Feb 9th without a full editing version of Quickoffice I'd be seriously shocked. Then can get away with not having it on the phone but a tablet without a full office suite would be a huge mistake.

If they took the top 20 apps for Android and the iPhone and made sure there was a WebOS version we'd be ok.
    Give us the attractive hardware and the software will follow

That's all
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by j_grouchy View Post
    seems like more work than just typing "watching House" on twitter or facebook...though for the life of me i can't imagine why anyone on earth would even care.
    Different strokes for different folks. Many like to segregate their social'ness. For example, I have both Twitter and Facebook and I push/consume entirely different content on both services.

Personally, I've found services like this one to be quite useful. It gives insight; allows you to focus on and discuss one thing at hand: television.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123