Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    slingplayer would be nice, but what i really want is mobile etrade
    I wish somebody would develop a decent Tumblr app.

This is a little extensive, but it would be dreamy if Palm developed a native app that intertwined all your social networking... So a stylish app that had full function of Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and any other network you desire... Preferably in a phnx (Twitter app) style. I guess I am just a big dreamer...
    Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post

This is a little extensive, but it would be dreamy if Palm developed a native app that intertwined all your social networking... So a stylish app that had full function of Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and any other network you desire... Preferably in a phnx (Twitter app) style. I guess I am just a big dreamer...
    I think this is a great idea. If there was only an extensible "Social Card" application that served as a "dummy wall" that displayed information from outside apps and would allow you to respond / launch the corresponding app into the foreground.
    Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post

I think that sort of app would soon get convoluted and confusing when you have feeds coming from various social networks.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    I think there should just be an app that does.. everything... like you want it to do something therefore it does. now THAT would be cool.
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

Global Posts
    354 Global Posts
    Netflix!
    - Sent from my HTC Evo 3D
    An Android VM.
    I would pay $100 for a webOS slingplayer app.....no joke.
    Epocrates Essentials...(wishful thinking)
    Shazam
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkthght06 View Post
    I would pay $100 for a webOS slingplayer app.....no joke.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    I think there should just be an app that does.. everything... like you want it to do something therefore it does. now THAT would be cool.
    and at the $0.99 price point, right?
    Rage HD and Infinity Blade. Am I asking too much?
    Echoing.. Sling. I wouldn't pay $100 for the player since I'm going to have to spend at least $150 for a new SB to replace my perfectly fine AV.
    A simple desktop pim manager with Synergy, doing cloud & local sync...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    i like to be surprised and discover cool new apps, in addition to all the useful apps.
    Kindle, Netflix, Flash, some type of office suite, and more games would be a start

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    shazaam would be awesome, more augmented reality apps like word lens, and better synergy between apps. Imagine where you take a picture of your location from your camera, use it's options to call another app to locate you and call on google to do street view, then call on where to finds what's around. They'd be stack so you would know what they pertain to. Just another way of doing things, but more cool in the sense.
  19. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    A simple desktop pim manager with Synergy, doing cloud & local sync...

Best Regards...
    I'll be amazed if HP or anyone offers desktop PIM in any form going forward.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast