Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i like the fight in this guy... he might end up getting my support after all
    I am rooting for the underdog (HPalm)
    <This Page is Blank>
    Nice to see the CEO once again squash all concerns about smartphones and webOS. HP is setting the stage to go directly at the Big Dog as a Big Dog, looking forward to 2/9/11 and beyond.

I also think Sprints event 2/7/11 might have a focus on what HP/Sprint has coming without specific details.
  4. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by evilduckster View Post
    I am rooting for the underdog (HPalm)
    Wait.. last week, they were doomed to success because of HP's size and leverage, this week, one of the world's biggest tech companies is the "underdog" - which is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by kipplitz View Post
    Bring it HP!!!

I am armed with a credit card cleaned from its Christmas Duties just itching to go!!!

Topaz? Check!

Two new HP WebOS 2.0 phones to replace two launch day Pre -s? Check!

I love your attitude and hope you do exactly what you state...take Apple on at their own game. I for one am ready to play! :-)

KippLitz
    So true! I can t wait. Getting realy nervous
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatmaster View Post
    So true! I can t wait. Getting realy nervous
    don't be nervous - be excited!!! ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    Now these guys read this post and posted before precentral . I tipped precentral before posting here on forums.

HP CEO Talks Smack: Get Ready to Get Rid of Those iPhones and iPads | webOSroundup
    The last time PreCentral ignored a obviously newsworthy item was when someone discovered a shot taken on the Pre2 and posted on twitter by Josh at Engadget. That was a about a week before it was official and Deiter also had a Pre2 for early review. This seems a little different from that as no specs are revealed by this article.

But, maybe the're too busy reviewing a multitude of cool new devices to care.
    They are probably still in bed and asleep lol or just getting up and ready for work

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I was wondering if the general customers will come first with the initial batch and employees after for a new batch. ???
    I'd rather let them get it first so that we aren't the beta testers.
    Funny Ad: (in the story)
    Moon Info Pro.....Not Just For Werewolves, made me chuckle. I'm not going to be the one starting the I Told You So threads, not my style. But when you see me smirking, arms crossed, perhaps chuckling to myself you'll know why. It's ok though, feel free all you doubters.... HP will welcome you all back with open arms, he understands why you ran away from home and rebelled, but as all prodigal sons, also knows you'll come to your senses and seek forgiveness. For it has been a repeating pattern for thousands of years, and when you do come home, we will say WELCOME!
    So from the recent post on P|C
    HP CEO Apotheker: "the [new webOS] hardware is ready"
    HP CEO Apotheker: "the [new webOS] hardware is ready" | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

At first I was thinking about shipping to stores and not coming out until March... but then I thought... wait we are talking about a major shipper when I ordered MY HP laptop it was built and shipped from overseas. Yeah there were some in bestbuy but I got it directly from HP.
    Maybe that's their new strategy?!

Do you think that they are ready and within say the next day you can actually order ONLINE?!
    Activate upon arrival.
    Last edited by nightdevil21; 02/01/2011 at 07:55 AM. Reason: more thoughts
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Leo,
    Walk the Walk or Walk the Plank........
    Put a million monkeys on a million typewriters and anything is possible
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by jac-3 View Post
    I'd rather let them get it first so that we aren't the beta testers.
    I really hope they wont make that mistake again like they did with the Pre and the hardware is really ready for good.
    I'm honestly not expecting hardware to be really good. I'm expecting it to be kinda good.
    Expect the worst and hope for the best and you won't be disappointed.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Funny Ad: (in the story)
    Moon Info Pro.....Not Just For Werewolves, made me chuckle. I'm not going to be the one starting the I Told You So threads, not my style. But when you see me smirking, arms crossed, perhaps chuckling to myself you'll know why. It's ok though, feel free all you doubters.... HP will welcome you all back with open arms, he understands why you ran away from home and rebelled, but as all prodigal sons, also knows you'll come to your senses and seek forgiveness. For it has been a repeating pattern for thousands of years, and when you do come home, we will say WELCOME!
    Tell hp i'll pass.
    Global Posts
    354 Global Posts
    Wooo hooo! 8 days 03:51:52 to go! (According to Super Device Countdown App)
    - Sent from my HTC Evo 3D
    Kinster, I'm not your whipping boy, tell them yourself. I thought you had something productive to say, and that's why I viewed your blocked post. My mistake.
    HP webOS hardware is ready for Feb 9 : HP CEO confirmed to HP India employees

In a 3 days visit to HP Bangalore, India office HP CEO Leo Apotheker told to employees to get rid of their iphone and ipads, .” Adding, “There would be real, near-term introductions, as the hardware is ready.” after he saw most of the 4500 employees raised their hands when he asked them “Those who think Apple is cool, raise your hands.”

He also told the employees to watch out for “new products from the US on February 9.

Leo Apotheker will also visit Mumbai and Delhi, is the first from HP’s senior management to visit the country in 10 years. An HP official said, “The CEO is in India as part of a listening tour, where he interacts with employees and hears them out on various issues.”

Well, this news confirm that at least a hadware is ready ( singular? ) One device? Which device?

Apparently as you continue reading the source link article: It is the tablet. ???

Source: HP CEO on 3-day visit
    well reading the article it indeed says :

watch out for “new products from the US on February 9”.

and he asked to get rid of both:

Get ready to get rid of your iPhones and iPads

which says to me its more then just one piece of hardware thats ready. He states the hardware is ready, IMO meaning the products plural are ready not just one.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast